Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
1/18 Entry #3 . . .

3---- Post for Uncle because he thinks all of us Conservatives want to take away his disability checks..
On the subject of Rays emails..
I FREAKED OUT only because I get those emails 2 times.. SO I seen it twice and was LIKE ...!

Now Now - Although It is very appreciated and I THANK YOU for being so kind, that is not necessary . . .

Conservatives are Conservatives - Liberals are Liberals . . . AND - Then there are all the others in-between . . .

AND - Although I and some Conservatives may not agree on much, I hold no grudges against any conservative . . .

HEY - I have a number of "Friends" that are Conservatives (like "You") and even "My" Eldest Sister is a "Rush Follower" and I still "love" Her a lot even when she is "WRONG" . . . :lol: :lol: :lol:

AND - As For Certain Republicans and even some few Democrats too . . . It is not just "My" Disability Check that is in question . . . It's the "Mandatory" reductions that are being considered and worse that are held over everyone head that is questionable . . . It's the checks of "OUR" Soldiers & their families, Government Employees (other than Congress), Social Security for Seniors/Disabled, etc. . . .

So - I wonder what would happen if they would take the same attitude if it was their checks being deducted or held back . . . I really wish there was a way to stop them from getting their checks and maybe reduce their salaries/benefits . . . ;)

:ohmy: NOW THAT WOULD BE SOMETHIN' . . .:lol: :lol: :lol:

Political Discussion Over . . . Steppin' Down off the SOAPBOX . . . :D

EDIT: BTW: I just happen to be an "Extremely Liberal Conservative Libertarian Democrat" . . . ;)

Last edited:

Locovamp87

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2012
Atlanta, Ga
3. What are you using? There's just soooooooooo many to choose from and it's hard for me to invest big bucks in something if i'm not even sure i'll like it...

I just got a 3ml Triple V Polypro tank to start to see if i liked it and i like the easy fill of clearos so thats why i chose a tank with the side screw. It looks great on my Kgo VV (eGo-V) and works wonderfully with no leaks, so i am definatly upgrading to a pyrex next.

lisancentraltx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2009
Ringling Brothers Circus
Its funny, I eat more now then I did before. Plus i get to eat bacon, meat, cheese, eggs and all these fatty foods most people think are bad LOL I just dont eat sugar or any carbs except what i get in all the veggies I eat. I havent really drank soda in awhile. Coffee and some sugar free flavored drink mixes, and of course lots of water.

When you can fry some bacon, then throw a load of chopped kale in. Fry that together and lose weight. Its a good thing ;) Thats just a side dish too.

CHAT - I lost 15 lbs on a no carb diet right before Christmas. I have to get new apt in order to get back on the meal plan though, too many quick or takeout meals lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread