Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoneface

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
New York
Okay, I must sing the praises of Randy at RTD Vapor (it would help if I really could sing, but can't). Anyway, he is sending me a replacement battery. I am most impressed with this guy, his email reply:
"Thank you for the link to the ECF thread ! It gave me all of the information that I need when a customer has a battery issue. First, I will be sending you a new battery ASAP. The issue you have is a manufacturer defect. It seems that the battery had a problem before you started to use it. Second, to clarify my return policy for you for future purchases you may make. I take returns on batteries that have an obvious manufacturing issue. When I receive them they are discarded right away. I do not take batteries back if it performs fine and it does not fit your device, charged it but want to try a different one, charged it but bought the wrong chemistry, ect. ect. I have this policy mainly for the fact that when you make a purchase from me, there is no doubt that the battery will be brand, new never used."

This kind of customer service makes me a loyal customer. I don't think I will be buying batteries anywhere else.
Thanks again for all the members who have helped me on this - I appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread