The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Vamo V7

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by Robert Breeze, May 8, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Robert Breeze

Robert Breeze New Member

May 8, 2015
    Just got the Vamo V7 ant when I turn the power up above 8.00 watts it cuts out and I have to take out and put back the battery to start it again. Any ideas?

2. dannyv45

dannyv45 ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 12, 2013
    New Jersey
    May be your drawing to much current for the battery to handle and it's the battery protection kicking in. There are to types of batteries protected (Has a built in battery protection circuit) and unregulated (Non-protected). The regulated or power protected batteries prevent current overload and thus there less likely to explode on you.

3. Robert Breeze

Robert Breeze New Member

May 8, 2015
    That sounds fair enough. I mean, it doesn't really need more power, I'm still getting good vapour.

4. Baditude

Baditude ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 8, 2012
    Ridgeway, Ohio
    Yeah, what batteries specifically are you using? Brand and model number?

You want to be using unprotected, high drain batteries (IMR or Li-Mn). Don't use protected Li-ion or ICR batteries.

Deeper Understanding of Mod Batteries

Also worth asking, what is the ohm (coil resistance) of the juice delivery device you're trying to fire?

5. Robert Breeze

Robert Breeze New Member

May 8, 2015
    It's a 2 ohm coil in an aerotank.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.