Status
Not open for further replies.

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
correct me if i am wrong but,wouldn't a higher mah rating be a better indicator of battery performance under moderate loads?
regards
mike
No. Amp rating is the best rating we have to indicate voltage drop under load potential. Testing and graphing the cells under different loads is the only way to get a true depiction of how the cell is actually going to perform in each scenario. to get an actual analysis of how the cell react over its life the same would have to be done cycle after cycle until the cells life is up... minimum one cell for each load.

1mouse3

ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2014
dark side of the moon
I had one of these that did not far to well, it was for a .3-.4 ohm build in my kayfun i did not use a lot at the time. it would not last more than hour of light use till it need charging an after like the 10-15th time I put it on the charge it went completely dead. it is no where near what its cracked up to be, my friends would do a lot better on the build.

I am going to buy some some batteries (26650 and 18650, 2 of each) and a charger. Can anyone help me with a nice online store to find and buy safe, reliable, and reasonably priced batteries please? Thank you all for your time and support!!! Keep on Vapin' On!! :vapor: Here is my email if anyone cares donbuhl81@gmail.com

SLIPPY_EEL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2013
Ω England Ω
In my tests with a 0.1Ω load the Vamped 40 amp battery had a significant voltage drop, down to 3.27 volts pulsed while the Sony VTC4's came in around 3.74 volts pulsed. I wouldn't want to use the Vamped 40 amp batteries in an application where the pulse exceeded 30 amps if even that high. This battery is just not a good choice for sub-ohm vaping (IMO).

have you done test's with the he2 and 25r against the 0.1ohm load ?

if you have i would be very interested. thanks craig:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread