Vandy Vape BERSERKER (24mm) MTL RTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
We ran across this very same problem with trying to find replacement o-rings for the Siren V1's, both the 22mm and the 25mm versions. We never did, and Digiflavor/GeekVape never provided any replacements even though multiple people messaged and emailed them asking for replacements. What we found thru experimenting was that the Sub tank mini and Plus replacement o-ring packs would get us by. I guess that what I am saying is that there is the chance that Vandyvape might Not offer replacement o-ring kits for the Berserker. That is a possibility.

ShaneR42

ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2016
Update on the really tightly packed wicking method. Working perfectly 2 refills later. Flavour and vapour production is consistently really good.

Funnily enough, I even stopped flipping the tank around when filling, to prevent gurgling!

Ive been stuffing my cotton tight in all my tanks for a long time, always seems to work best for me.

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
Update on the really tightly packed wicking method. Working perfectly 2 refills later. Flavour and vapour production is consistently really good.

Funnily enough, I even stopped flipping the tank around when filling, to prevent gurgling!
What size coil are you using?

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
My only issue with the Mini is that it should have been released first, or at the same time as the 24. lol

Since I'm (finally) beginning to get on with the 24, I'll probably pick up the mini.
I feel that way about all these 24s... Should have been 22s or both at worst

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    I put up my berserker's due to new MTL tanks coming out, and I was bottom filling, which wasn't bad, but still take top fill any day, so put them away.

But keep seeing how some find it doesn't gurgle when top filling in 2mil setup, so pulled one of mine out and broke down to the 2 mil setup, never even tried mine in the 2 mil setup, just went straight to the 4.5 mil setup.

Only done the initial fill up so far, so will see what happens when I actually have to fill up again.

Will say, I think on the black, the tank in 2 mil setup looks really good :)

ricks

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 11, 2011
    Moscow PA
    Mine is not loose, its a little bit tight to adjust actually but its good because it doesn't move on me by accident. The flavor is coming in much better now too with the tighter wick.
    Mines the same. Stays where it belongs.

52anddone

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    My air control ring is just right, not too tight and not too loose.

Jamz, I think that the tighter the Cotton wick, the longer you will taste the cotton before the flavor starts coming thru for you. But I could be wrong.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread