Authentic Berserker Mini (22 mm) from Vandy Vape

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I will probably jinx myself but I have had both the 22 and the 24 for about a month now and have only had one time that gurgled and that was when I used a 2.5mm diameter coil. I have changed the drip tip, and I used a 3mm K1 26ga coil, about 7-8 wraps, about 1ohm. I close the air off and TOP fill, have had no problems.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
Ok I will probably jinx myself but I have had both the 22 and the 24 for about a month now and have only had one time that gurgled and that was when I used a 2.5mm diameter coil. I have changed the drip tip, and I used a 3mm K1 26ga coil, about 7-8 wraps, about 1ohm. I close the air off and TOP fill, have had no problems.
I was thinking the same thing this evening when I was rewicking the 22. Always been top filling and no issues. I'll let you know tomorrow when I try the Berserker again, if I jinxed mine. But really, such a nice tank.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Well...I figured it would happen sooner or later! Was just added to their website Sunday. Only in SS and Black so far. Funny that it shows "Ships In 3 Business Days", yet the ETA is: 4/17/2018 (13 days)

$13.86 Berserker Mini MTL Styled RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer - 2ml / stainless steel / 22mm diameter at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Even if it turns out to be not a really good clone of the authentic ones in other ways...it might be worth getting 1 just for the replacement Ultem and Glass tanks ($5.99 each in the US for the authentics) and for the Ultem and Delrin drip tips (not currently available anywhere).

ETA: Well...on second thought, you might not get 1 Ultem and 1 Glass tank. See next post. :?:

Last edited:

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Upon looking closer at the FT pics, "Details" under the photo, and the "Package Contents" list...looks to me like there was a rush to get it listed!

Tanks conflicting info/pic:
:?:

I
n the photo, both tanks definitely look to be glass.
However, the "Details" say: "Both 2ml ultem tube and 2ml glass tube are included."
But then again..oops...maybe not, because the Package Contents info says includes: "2*Glass Tanks"

O-rings conflicting info/pic: :?:

Photo shows 4 o-rings as part of the replacement "stuff".
Package Contents list doesn't say there's any extras at all.

Black one, linked below, has the same conflicting info/pics, as well as "Ships in 3 Business Days", ETA: 4/17/2018 (but it's 12 days). Also, not sure if you'd really get a Black one...since the color is still "Stainless Steel" in the link AND up under the title of the item. Guess it's a good thing that the SKU # are 1 digit different though, so...hopefully you'd get a Black one.

$13.86 Berserker Mini MTL Styled RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer - 2ml / stainless steel / 22mm diameter at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Last edited:
  • Useful
Reactions: stols001

HawaiianVaporTrailz

ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2015
Well...I figured it would happen sooner or later! Was just added to their website Sunday. Only in SS and Black so far. Funny that it shows "Ships In 3 Business Days", yet the ETA is: 4/17/2018 (13 days)

Even if it turns out to be not a really good clone of the authentic ones in other ways...it might be worth getting 1 just for the replacement Ultem and Glass tanks ($5.99 each in the US for the authentics) and for the Ultem and Delrin drip tips (not currently available anywhere).

ETA: Well...on second thought, you might not get 1 Ultem and 1 Glass tank. See next post. :?:
Almost makes me wanna pull the trigger!

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
@HawaiianVaporTrailz, and anyone else who might want a Berserker Mini or 2, or more...at a very good price:

101Vape has them on Clearance for $23.99, and they have all 4 colors. If you use the code RED5 at Checkout...you'll get 5% off that price, too. For USPS First Class S/H it should be $3.99 for 1 or 2 of them. If you order more than that, the S/H would be higher. If you have an order total of $75 or more, after the 5% discount is taken off...you get Free Priority Mail S/H within the US.

lil_buddy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2017

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
I wish they had bubble glass made for the mini, it would be perfect then.
any1 know if some other tanks bubble glass would fit?? Tough is there many 22mm bubble glass tank models:(

Oops, for the wrong tank I think.

Last edited:

HawaiianVaporTrailz

ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2015
I wish they had bubble glass made for the mini, it would be perfect then.
any1 know if some other tanks bubble glass would fit?? Tough is there many 22mm bubble glass tank models:(
I know that there is a bubble glass available for the 24mm version, but so far have had no luck finding one for the mini.

HawaiianVaporTrailz

ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2015

VesiHiisi

Apr 14, 2018
I know that there is a bubble glass available for the 24mm version, but so far have had no luck finding one for the mini.
Yeh, same here. I know people would buy that glass(or even made from other materials) tank, why havent any1 made one yet, that baffles me!:?:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread