Status
Not open for further replies.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
$10.20 at eliquid.com after 10% coupon with free shipping
I think they both are drop shipping from the same source.

GEEZ! The deal just keeps getting better and better! Great find, too!

The 2 companies (eliquid.com and ejuices.com) are affiliated with each other under the same "umbrella" company, according to what I was told when I asked about it several months ago. Websites' layout, graphics, basic design, details of items, etc. are all almost identical, too.

Here's the eliquid.com link to them:

Berserker MTL RTA by Vandy Vape - They show 10 left in stock, in Black only.

Last edited:
Reactions: wilburdee

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
you wont be disappointed, the only suggestion i have is not top fill it. Just bottom fill it and the one complaint about leakage won't be an issue. This is only tank that has been able to give me a better vape than the venerable kayfun lite. I have 8 of them now.
Yes, thanks, I'm with you, having learned that from the Berserker mini. I remember people saying that about the mini, and I thought I'd prove them wrong by top filling it. LOL. They were right. Bottom all the way. I mean the tank.

Reactions: JCinFLA

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
hey newyork13 - thanks for the deal at ejuices.com, just ordered 1.
didn't really need anymore (have 5 now), but couldn't resist at that price.
western mass, nice area - used to live in brattleboro, vt. for many yrs.
You're welcome @wilburdee.
And there's a coincidence. I lived just outside of Brattleboro (in Guilford) for several years. When were you there? I was there around 2000-2006.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
GEEZ! The deal just keeps getting better and better! Great find, too!

The 2 companies (eliquid.com and ejuices.com) are affiliated with each other under the same "umbrella" company, according to what I was told when I asked about it several months ago. Websites' layout, graphics, basic design, details of items, etc. are all almost identical, too.

Here's the eliquid.com link to them:

Berserker MTL RTA by Vandy Vape - They show 10 left in stock, in Black only.
Yeah, I can't quite figure out why there are two websites which are almost identical. What's their strategy there?
Since VV just came out with the new Berserker, some of these websites are disposing of inventory. Good enough for me.

@newyork13 - I lived in Brattleboro 2 different times, 1st time was '76-'80 & 2nd time was '86-'90 (what can I say, I'm an old fart).
When I wasn't in Brattleboro I was in Burlington, Vt.
Guess I got lucky with the 1 mini I just purchased because I can actually top-fill it w/o any problems.

I've top-filled the Mini about 15 times now w/o any issues.
What I do is close down airflow, fill, & then do the upside down thing & it works fine.
Never tried that on the 24 - I just always bottom filled.
Only reason I even tried to topfill the Mini was because the 2nd time I was bottom filling I got juice all down the outside of the glass - my bottle nipple was a bit too wide
for good bottom fill.
Now that I posted, I'll probably start having topfill issues........

MrWarspite

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2012
North Carolina
I've top-filled the Mini about 15 times now w/o any issues.
What I do is close down airflow, fill, & then do the upside down thing & it works fine.
Never tried that on the 24 - I just always bottom filled.
Only reason I even tried to topfill the Mini was because the 2nd time I was bottom filling I got juice all down the outside of the glass - my bottle nipple was a bit too wide
for good bottom fill.
Now that I posted, I'll probably start having topfill issues........
Hope you didnt jinx yourself =)

I don't mind bottom filling, gives me a chance to look at the coil and determine if i need to rewick it or not.

I wonder if the v1 drip tip will fit on the 1.5. It should I would think. The attention to smooth airflow on the v1 is great, even down to the drip tip. I've never seen another drip tip that is smooth domed on the inside like the v1 is. It's like a mini bell cap inside the drip tip.

Skold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2016
I just got my Berserker Mini last week and I have to say It's on the top of my rta's now. I havn't put it down since getting it, so easy to build, no leaks at all, I've refilled it 5 times now and no leaks or gurgle at all. Just unscrew the top fill and close. Just loving this tank.
I have one on a coolfire mini for my out an about an pub setup for when I don't wanna carry my voopoo an full size Berserker about. Great little atty for sure!

• Agree
Reactions: JCinFLA

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
I really like my couple of mini's, and took advantage of a sale to get another. Also took advantage of a sale to get a full size, though I'll see how I feel about the slight overhang on my mods.
I still bottom fill, after a couple of early on top filling issues. No problems, and a great vape.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
The Beserker will always have a place in my frequent vape short list. EHPro True is also earning its place in my frequent vape list. It's flavorful with good vapor and the quarter turn top fill is quick and easy. No leaks so far.

Calling all Dog lovers - The Ehpro True MTL RTA

Skold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2016
The Beserker will always have a place in my frequent vape short list. EHPro True is also earning its place in my frequent vape list. It's flavorful with good vapor and the quarter turn top fill is quick and easy. No leaks so far.

Calling all Dog lovers - The Ehpro True MTL RTA
That atty is on my wish list so I'm glad that people are digging it :)

Also how have you been?? Remember you from when I used to come on here

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
That atty is on my wish list so I'm glad that people are digging it :)

Also how have you been?? Remember you from when I used to come on here

Getting older and wiser. :)

I remember you from past days. Did you stop vaping and start back or just drop off the board? I spend way too much time here when i could be doing more constructive things around the house.

Reactions: Skold

Skold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2016
Getting older and wiser. :)

I remember you from past days. Did you stop vaping and start back or just drop off the board? I spend way too much time here when i could be doing more constructive things around the house.
Wasn't able to get on the site. Wouldn't sign in for some reason!
But I did go back on ciggies for a bit. Done a month without now. I was sub ohming and it wasn't satisfying me so went to my Berserker an got some 18mg 50/50 tobacco juice. Much more enjoyable vape and getting a nice throat hit. Can't see me ever sub ohming again. Was going through 20-30ml a day. I go through that in a week now!
I also use a Kayfun prime and Siren v2. Wasn't that impressed with the Siren. Alot of people love it but to me the flavours muted. Kayfun Prime is amazing but the Berserker matches it in flavour. If someone was gonna buy the Prime I'd say just get Berserker. I don't get flooding or leaking either. I've not had many MTL RTAs so I'm not even a pro builder! Dunno what people are doing wrong. Just cut wicks in line with o ring on deck. It's leaked once in the year I've had it.
People are thinking the Hastur mini is better at the moment. To me the Berserker is still king :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread