Not open for further replies.

Flowersoul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2009
NE Florida
I'm happy that the problem is solved.
But, just to satisfy my vaping curiosity: what was the wicking issue?
After all, I may be next having one!
The nylon was shredded too much and was clogging the juice hole. Changed to cotton, but still like nylon better cause it gives a smoother and more flavorful vape. My 24 still has the nylon in it and vaping well!

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
The nylon was shredded too much and was clogging the juice hole. Changed to cotton, but still like nylon better cause it gives a smoother and more flavorful vape. My 24 still has the nylon in it and vaping well!
What are you using as your wick? Surely, nylon would melt

Sent from my Thor E using Tapatalk

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA

Rayon shrinks when juiced up. Cotton swells. The two require different strategies for the amount and tightness of the installed wicking. I've never used Nylon. Did you mean Rayon?

Nylon is a synthetic thermoplastic fiber. Rayon and Cotton are natural fibers made from cellulose that comes from wood fiber.

• Agree
Reactions: stols001

Flowersoul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2009
NE Florida
Rayon shrinks when juiced up. Cotton swells. The two require different strategies for the amount and tightness of the installed wicking. I've never used Nylon. Did you mean Rayon?

Nylon is a synthetic thermoplastic fiber. Rayon and Cotton are natural fibers made from cellulose that comes from wood fiber.
Oh my goodness, don't have a clue as to why I said 'nylon' . :lol: won't live that one down!!
Of course I meant rayon. CelluCotton. 100% rayon fibers. :)

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I want that topic anyway (now) and I want it to be filled with pictures of women with runs in their stockings, and THERE WOULD HAVE TO BE A TASTE LEVEL THOUGH.

I'd rather see "too hot" than "really vomit inducing" in this instance, even as a woman. Because.... there are things to be seen that can never be unseen and etc.

Anna

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Thought I'd post this here, and on the Berserker 24mm thread, since some replacement parts for Berserkers are very hard to find.

MyVPro.com carries some normally hard to find parts for a large variety of tanks, especially Vandy Vape and Geek Vape (ie. replacement glass, insulators, parts bags, drip tips, etc.). They're the only place that carries the Accessory Bags of the spare parts (which contain o-rings, screws, etc.) and they also have the 2 types of drip tips...for the Berserkers, and many other Vandy Vape tank parts.

Usually, because their S/H is high (to me), even for little littleweight stuff, I've held off on ordering some things because of that. However...they're having a FREE S/H promotion this week-end ...so it makes ordering those things a much better deal, IMO!

They also have lots of tanks, parts, etc. in their Clearance section, too. They're really marked down in many cases, so you may want to peek at that section, too.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
In case anyone's interested: 101Vape.com has the Berserker 22mm Mini in Gold, on Clearance now, for $20.

Berserker Mini MTL RTA by Vandy Vape - GOLD

Also, VaporDNA.com has the full size 24mm MTL Berserkers on Clearance (all 4 colors) for just $17.99 each. S/H is a flat $4.99 by USPS ground, or higher for FedEx. But...it can be free by USPS if you order $49.99 and up, and free by FedEx 2-day delivery, if you order $59.99 and up.

Breazy.com has all but the silver color on sale for $14.99.
Use code ALLVAPE for extra 10% off ($13.49).
Shipping is a little steep at $4.99 1st class USPS, but seems like a good deal at $18.49 shipped.
Breazy is 1 state away from me (they are in Vegas) so shipping should be quick for me.
I thought I really wanted a Hastur mini but since this is much cheaper & also I've
been seeing a few problems with the Hastur I guess this will be the new mini tank I've been wanting.
I've already got 5 full size zerkers so I know this should be good.
Hope this post helps someone.
Also - JCinFLA, never thanked you for the spare parts links you sent me back in March for the 24-Thanks much!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread