Authentic Berserker Mini (22 mm) from Vandy Vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

FichoZG

May 19, 2017
Croatia
Does anybody else get some minor juice on the edge of the top cap after closing it down after refill ?

This is annoying me really.
Also that original beefy o-ring on the top of the tank gets constantly chewed on by the top cap. This results in pieces of rubber swimming in the juice, so I replaced it with another o-ring, even tried removing it altogether, works good even without it.

Other than that, this RTA is still superb in my eyes, love the flavor.

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
Does anybody else get some minor juice on the edge of the top cap after closing it down after refill ?

This is annoying me really.
Also that original beefy o-ring on the top of the tank gets constantly chewed on by the top cap. This results in pieces of rubber swimming in the juice, so I replaced it with another o-ring, even tried removing it altogether, works good even without it.

Other than that, this RTA is still superb in my eyes, love the flavor.
Never.

Bottom fill for life!!

J/k

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
I was puzzled about all the complaints about top filling, since I had no problems doing it. Until fill number 4 or 5, when I got all this gurgling and some leakage out of the airhole. Same coil, and similar (but not the same, in all fairness) wick, and switched to the bottom filling and it's working perfectly.

Regarding the o-rings. I think they were manufactured on the cheap side. I noticed when I took my new one apart to clean it that they weren't as beefy as o-rings in my more expensive tanks. Get what you pay for, I guess. But, still a great tank.

Reactions: stols001

callmeal

Nov 28, 2017
My berserker mini clone arrived. Bizarrely comes with clear glass that is too big, I've read on fasttech forums other people got same as well. The yellowish glass(not ultem) and metal section are fine though. The AFC ring is quite loose so slightest touch can close off airflow. The 510 pin is too long so it sits a mm above the mod, if it sat flush with the mod it might help with the loose AFC ring. Comes with a couple of 3mm id clapton coils that are borderline too big, kept getting shorts cause it was touching the inside of the bell. Just pushed it right down for now but will put a 2.5mm id coil in it soon. All that aside it's not bad, machining seems good and it vapes more or less same as an authentic one. I find clones don't have same longevity as authentic tanks so only time will tell with this one.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
My berserker mini clone arrived. Bizarrely comes with clear glass that is too big, I've read on fasttech forums other people got same as well. The yellowish glass(not ultem) and metal section are fine though.

Thanks for posting what yours actually did come with, as far as the 2 tanks. It confirms what I mentioned in my post before:

Upon looking closer at the FT pics, "Details" under the photo, and the "Package Contents" list...looks to me like there was a rush to get it listed!

Tanks conflicting info/pic: :?:

I
n the photo, both tanks definitely look to be glass.
However, the "Details" say: "Both 2ml ultem tube and 2ml glass tube are included."
But then again..oops...maybe not, because the Package Contents info says includes: "2*Glass Tanks"

Last edited:

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Decided to post this here, too, since some may not see it in the Berserker 24mm thread. MyVPro now carries the Berserker replacement drip tips, in Ultem and Delrin. According to them, VV still has no plans though to make the o-rings available, except in the Accessory Bags along with screws, etc.

Vandy Vape - Berserker MTL RTA Drip Tip

Flowersoul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2009
NE Florida
I have a 22 and a 24 Beserker and the 22 after having it for quite a while, will not wick.
I've taken it apart, cleaned the funnel under hot water with a dental brush. I have recoiled, rewicked this one many times before, but now, it won't wick.

I have a feeling it may be the wicking itself, but have done it many times before without incident, so for the life of me, I can't figure this one out.

Any help would be appreciated.

• Optimistic

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Yeah I'm confused too. It could even be "failure to insert wick" due to a smaller coil (potentially) although I'm guessing it's somewhat more complex so details would be handy.

I'm still gonna say it though, just in case.... Rayon. You can use a smaller wick if that's the issue, and well if it's overwicking, rayon shrinks when wet, and also you can thin the tails considerably and still get awesome wicking action, in fact you really should.

As well as "really should'' provide more detail and maybe even a pic of your build if you can?

Good luck,

Anna

Reactions: Flowersoul
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread