Status
Not open for further replies.

blondie1964

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
Pittsburgh
V-mod Specifications:
• Firing button has mechanical lock-out, so it can’t turn on in your pocket or purse
juice feeder system has a unique, never seen before “pressure chamber” delivery design
• No messy, leaking tubes needed!
• Built tough, designed to last.
• Flexible rubber tip
• Specially designed cartomizer (called Silo) uses 510 threads.
• 7000 series hard-anodized cone; screws in to lock the shell and inner chassis together
• Outer shell is hard-anodized 7000 series aluminum
• Multiple anodized colors available for the cone and outer shell.
• Inner chassis is high-impact plastic
• 5ml super soft-squeezable e-liquid bottle
• Designed for 14500 UltraFire battery
• Completely wireless--all mechanical. No solders or connections to fail or corrode.
• Totally cleanable
• Assembles and dissembles like a military weapon...quick and simple!
• Height: 4.5” (115mm)
• Width: 1.4” (36mm)
• Depth: .78” (20mm)
• All components available as replacement parts or accessories....easy to maintain and customize
VAPAGE.com Premium Vaping, Disposable Ecig & Electronic Cigarette Outfitters
$75.00- but there are coupons for discount when ordering :)
4adbab7a.jpg

ce0bca92.jpg

Just recieved the vmod and enjoying it
it take alittle time to get use to pumping juice right.
but worth the money,remember use coupon and get 15% off (vapin15)

Last edited:

vr4boostin

Aug 4, 2010
San Diego, CA
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: unregistered supplier

blondie1964

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
Pittsburgh
I think I may have just poo'ed a little. How well would it work with say a lr 306 or even a iken stealth 510(much wider body than a standard 501)? And I don't know much about mods but would this work with 2 of the small 3v batteries?

it say on their site, to use their atties. you can use,----> COV sells bottom feeder atties as well.
it gets leaking issues with reg. 510's and 306's. COV sells 1.5 bottom feeder atties!
as for 2 small batteries, not sure. but wouldnt think so. but i maybe wrong.

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven
I think I may have just poo'ed a little. How well would it work with say a lr 306 or even a iken stealth 510(much wider body than a standard 501)? And I don't know much about mods but would this work with 2 of the small 3v batteries?

it say on their site, to use their atties. you can use,----> COV sells bottom feeder atties as well.
it gets leaking issues with reg. 510's and 306's. COV sells 1.5 bottom feeder atties!
as for 2 small batteries, not sure. but wouldnt think so. but i maybe wrong.

The Vapage Bottom Feeder Hybrid Atomizer was designed for the Vmod. The BF Hybrid works on all bottom feeders with a catch cup. The Vmod is 510 threaded, so it'll fire any 510 atty/carto, but the feed uses the BF Hybrid or the Silo Carto. The BF Hybrid atomizer is available from Clouds of Vapor and from Vapage directly.

IMG_1420.jpg IMG_1563.jpg
Click on photos to enlarge.

vapure_ak

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2010
N.Myrtle Beach, SC
OK, OK, gotta try it. Just ordered. :)

I think you will Like it Lazz... I just got my replacement and it is great... I love the small size of it and the fact that it fits in pocket so very well:) I almost have the feed system down and I hope to learn how not to over fill the chamber soon, but that being said even when I do overfill the chamber it doesn't leak at all on the auter shell it is werid how it all stays right inside the body and the chassis(stratching head) Oh well better to not hve juice all over y hands so that is cool with me:)
I hope everyone that gets one likes it as much as I do:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread