• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vape Friendly Michigan Restaurants and Bars

Status
Not open for further replies.

mistinthewoods

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Brooklyn, MI
I too would enjoy hangin with vapers and sampling some hand-crafted brews.

Mist... I've been to it before (a buddy that I used to do competitive BBQ with usually vends there... smoked turkey legs... and we got free passes, etc.) and enjoyed it... unfortunately, I doan keep up with when the tickets go on sale and they sell out VERY quickly. Been thinking about trying this year though.

Tickets went on sale December 1st. The fest is February 25th. Here's a link to the Guild's site Michigan Brewers Guild

mistinthewoods

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Brooklyn, MI
I did too. This is the first fest I'm going to miss. Kinda pisses me off 'cuz Patty and I paid $ to be in the beer enthusiasts club that would have got us in to the fest an hour before the general public. Tickets sold out in a couple weeks.

There's a little beer fest going on at the Jackson Fairgrounds on March 10th that we're thinking about going to. The other idea that Patty came up with was to have our own beer fest here at the house. We'd all buy six different craft beers, build a bonfire, open the barn up and stand around in the cold tasting each other's beer selections. Could be fun.

My kids didn't even get tickets. They were all going to get passes and pour for Frog Island but Dave (the owner of Frog Island) forgot to register in time. What a cluster flux!

Last edited:

Pav

ECF Veteran
Aug 26, 2009
Detroit Rock City
Como's at Woodward and 9 mile in Ferndale is good for vaping on the patio and at the bar.

Great pizza and open late!

Gusoline Alley in RO didn't mind me vaping there last time I was in, but it's been awhile. Since the smoking ban that place now has a dank mustly smell. I think it's the only place I've been in since the smoking ban that actually smells worse.

mistinthewoods

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Brooklyn, MI

Gusoline Alley in RO didn't mind me vaping there last time I was in, but it's been awhile. Since the smoking ban that place now has a dank mustly smell. I think it's the only place I've been in since the smoking ban that actually smells worse.

Sounds nice Pav. We should totally have a meet there. You could fart without anyone noticing.

tippyclubb

ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2011
Michigan

Sounds nice Pav. We should totally have a meet there. You could fart without anyone noticing.

Lord no, LET's Not have a meet there. One has to be rip roaring drunk ( like I was at Morts, lol ) to stay in that place longer than a few minutes. Its truly a hole in the wall. We can find somewhere way nicer than that. I vote for Como's

Last edited:

mistinthewoods

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Brooklyn, MI
Yo mist! How ya been?

That would be an improvement actually! Not sure if this is a good place for a meet or not. Pretty cramped and dank. Good whole in the wall though.
Sounds like the kinda place that might HAVE a hole in the wall. Have you looked in the bathroom?

Lord no, LET's Not have a meet there. One has to be rip roaring drunk ( like I was at Morts, lol ) to stay in that place longer than a few minutes. Its truly a hole in the wall. We can find somewhere way nicer than that. I vote for Como's
Don't worry tipp, I was joking.

Lisa Belle

ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2010
Sylvania, OH
www.lisabelle-artist.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread