The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Vape Friendly Establishments in PA

Discussion in 'Pennsylvania Vapers' started by Stephra, Jun 18, 2010.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. KiloWatts

KiloWatts Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 26, 2011
    West Philadelphia
    Local 44 in West Philly

Spent an evening there with some chums vaping ourselves silly and drinking Lost Abbey beers. Bartender didn't mind, and we gave her the usual e-cig shpiel.

2. Handthatfeeds242

Handthatfeeds242 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Cobblestones in York, PA does....We hold our monthly meetup there. They have been very open to us.

3. ec!gg

ec!gg Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jul 2, 2010
    Philadelphia, PA
    You will have to let us know the next time you are there. We across the way in Manayunk. Sounds like a fun time!

4. KiloWatts

KiloWatts Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 26, 2011
    West Philadelphia
    Definitely! They just got a permit for a bottle shop, so we should see some pretty interesting beers there soon. Good beer is sparse where I am in West Philly, so this is super welcome.

5. ec!gg

Jul 2, 2010
    Philadelphia, PA
    Awesome because it's hard to find different beers on Main St in Manayunk. Most bars have your typical Miller, coors, and bud selections.

6. Jonner

Jonner Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 9, 2010
    Pennsylvania
    Hi All,
    I'm in Old Forge but will be going to a conference in State College in September. Anyone know of any vape-friendly bars in State College, where I could have a few good beers and vape away?

7. MASTER0FDAMPF

MASTER0FDAMPF Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Mar 22, 2011
    Philly
    Mcgillans Tavern (oldest bar in the city and 2/1$ TACOS on wed. for happy hour! 10$ pitchers!)
    National Mechanics (3rd and market-ish, Serves Filet mignon and/or CornDogs and Frito pie)
    O'Shea's (19th and Sansom)
    Fergies Pub (downtown)
    Continental (2nd and Market)
    The Gallery (11th and Market, no e-cig kiosks and I have educated the security, and your welcome!)
    Pomodoro's (on south street)
    South Street Diner (uhh...yeah)

I know there are more, but that is all I could think of atm.

8. ec!gg

Jul 2, 2010
    Philadelphia, PA
    Awesome list:

Few more to add:

Fox and hound - King of Prussia
    Sapphire - Manayunk
    Zestys- Manayunk
    Kildares - Manayunk
    Great American Pub - Conshy

9. MASTER0FDAMPF

Mar 22, 2011
    Philly
    Drinkers tavern is very ANTI-VAPING! They actually threw us out...rather annoying as we had been there an hour or so and I was vaping the whole time. Apparently they only care when they think you are about to leave. They were obnoxiously rude and when I asked why they responded only with "Thats the rules, there is the door".

10. ec!gg

Jul 2, 2010
    Philadelphia, PA
    Very shocked at Drinkers kicking you out! Being it's pretty much a dive bar, doesn't make sense to me. Well, no wonder I stopped going there :(

11. dolphinrose

dolphinrose Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Sep 3, 2011
    St. Marys, GA USA
    Holy crap, there's another vaper near me! At school I get looked like a grew a second head when I pull out my PV. Since I just recently switched I still go outside with the other smokers on break but you can bet when it gets cold outside I will smoke in the building; if I don't have to freeze my rather sizable rear end off, I ain't! :p

12. Princessdee

Princessdee Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 23, 2009
    PA, USA
    Good morning, Butterfly.

I've never seen anyone but Hubby vape. Of course, I don't get out much, but still...
    One girl at the barn knew what it was when I told her.
    I also saw someone paost that has Chambersburg in their location, but I don't know them.

Good to meet you!

13. ec!gg

Jul 2, 2010
    Philadelphia, PA
    Vape friendly - Drinkers in Center City not my favorite bar, but cheep drinks!

14. Pepsifreak

Pepsifreak Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 2, 2011
    A, A
    Make that 2 near you, im in Waynesboro as well. Haven't had any problems at the local Wal Mart or Pappys Pub but its a smoking bar anyways.

15. SirMikeyLikesIt

SirMikeyLikesIt Full Member

Sep 30, 2011
    Greenville, PA
    Just found a Coffeehouse in GREENVILLE, PA called Fresh Grounds that is vapor friendly... (after a fifteen minute chat with the owner, of course.) =) Vape hard!!

16. ec!gg

Jul 2, 2010
    Philadelphia, PA
    IRISH PUB - Center city Phila, is vape friendly

17. MASTER0FDAMPF

Mar 22, 2011
    Philly
    I am confused now....we got totally thrown out with 2 people (one of them the bouncer) saying that they were the manager and threatening to call the cops on us. Did they change the policy?

I forgot about the Irish Pub...We pop in there from time to time....Moriarties has never been a problem but I mostly stealth there because of the crowd.

18. ec!gg

Jul 2, 2010
    Philadelphia, PA
    Wait you got thrown out a Drinkers for that? The one in Rittenhouse I assume. Wow, they were totally okay with it when I was there. I think it depends on the bounce :(.

As far as Irish pub go to the downstairs pub. Not many people are down there an no need to stealth vape the bartenders were really cool about it.

19. Katdavar

Katdavar Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 8, 2012
    Greensburg, PA
    I have vaped in at least thtee hospitals, six doctors offices, the mall, countless stores, and every restraunt and bar I have entered. I have never had an issue only curiosity. Everyone I talked to was supportive of being off analogs they didnt care I was vaping.

20. MASTER0FDAMPF

Mar 22, 2011
    Philly
    Drinkers was the first one for me...One fast food place also asked me not to. They were nice about it though.
    I have been all over downtown philly, they have pretty much all been cool about it.