• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vape Friendly Establishments in PA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triage

ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2010
Reading, Pa
I was at the Tiki Bar in Boyertown last weekend.

Most of the dining area is outdoors, so it would have been smoke/vape friendly anyway, but a bunch of the wait staff were sporting Blu kits.

I talked to one of the bartenders, who told me that the owner was a huge e-cig supporter, and had gotten most of them converted.

One of my favorite places anyway, but the vape talk was a nice surprise.

If there are enough people in the Reading/Boyertown/Bally/Pottstown sort of area, it would be a good choice for a Berks County vaper's club.

Stinknugget

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2009
Philadelphia,Pa
Me and a couple friends frequent Paddywhacks on south st. If you ever want to pay too much for a pint of Guiness and get stares like your sucking on a crack pipe all night by the passers by then this is the place for you.

I have noticed if i turn my tornado twist down to 3.2 and hold my vape in little to nothing comes out. With that said i would like to add any public restroom stall is vapor friendly. :)

If i had to rate public bathrooms to vape in i would have to say Ruth's Chris on Broad is the winner in my restaurant category and Petco in Bensalem in my run of the mill category.

:)

ec!gg

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
www.ecigg.org
Figured I'd give this thread a kick with the Mill in Montoursville (just outside Williamsport). In fact, my friend and I have them so well trained and educated, that they actually started selling disposables at the bar.

Montoursville, small world I went to college at Penn Tech.

hificat101

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2011
PA
Cool ecigg. For another blast from your past, I also vape sometimes in Franco's. I'm an old friend of Fred, the owner. I try and be more discrete in there though after we heard someone (not me) was vaping in there one night, and some people came in to have dinner and stormed out because they thought someone was smoking. That's kind of the issue owners of establishments face. We have some educatin' to do.

BumbleBee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2012
SouthEastern PA, USA
If there are enough people in the Reading/Boyertown/Bally/Pottstown sort of area, it would be a good choice for a Berks County vaper's club.

It would be great if we coulld get something going in this area.

Ya, a group in the Reading/Pottstown/Downingtown area would be awesome!!! Make me wish I had ANY sort of organizational skills!!!! I could learn so much!!!

ec!gg

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
www.ecigg.org
Ya, a group in the Reading/Pottstown/Downingtown area would be awesome!!! Make me wish I had ANY sort of organizational skills!!!! I could learn so much!!!

I would certainly entertain this. I am originally from Downingtown .. would be awesome to have a group out that way.

niterider

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2012
State College, PA
I don't go out as often as I used to but in State College:

Vape Friendly:
Westside Stadium Bar & Grill
Killdaires
The First
Conference rooms in both Nittany Lion Inn and The PennStater
Centre Hills Country Club
Champs Bar & Grill - Smoking Room Only downstairs - Actually, the manager was a big douche about it too when I asked - He didn't even want to hear the explaination to what I was doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread