• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vape Meet January 15th in Grand Rapids!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chelseafn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2010
Michigan
danbob there is pics of us at all three meets in this thread somewhere. Sorry dont have the link. But at least when we get there you can put a face with the board name. Thats always helps. BTW what are they saying for weather there. The weather.com says snow and the accu weather site says flurries.

mistinthewoods

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Brooklyn, MI
Blake, looks like an inch or two of snow will be coming through Saturday morning. Ending by noon. I 96 should be cleared by the time you have to leave. Hope you can make it.

BTW, I have all of the left over stuff from the PIF table from the last meet. I'll tote it along.
Everybody bring stuff you don't need or want and take some of this stuff. OK?

Last edited:

mistinthewoods

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Brooklyn, MI
i am still planning on going money will be tight though. i will bring some stuff i am not going to use we could have a live swap lol.

That's what the PIF stuff is brandee. I have a paper bag of juices and stuff left over from the other meets. I think there's a case for 510 or 901 size ecigs in there too.

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
i am still planning on going money will be tight though. i will bring some stuff i am not going to use we could have a live swap lol.
Brandy......Sure wish I could make this get together and finally meet you "Old Timer"...LOL! Maybe we can have another west side meet in the summer!

Have fun......and pics or it didn't happen!
:)Wiz!

zomzom

ECF Veteran
May 18, 2010
Kalamazoo, Michigan
Heya peeps - sorry to have been AWOL but I've been working, sleeping, and then got sick :(

First time I've logged in this year! So - a Happy 2011 to y'all :)

I am scheduled to work tomorrow night and I know that there is a surplus of two staff ... so I may just get a call saying that they do not need me. If that happens, we will certainly be there to join you so

However, I am on call and need to be available right up to 11.00pm but I've let the scheduler know that I will be in GR so it might take approx 45 mins to get back for work.

If we don't make it - y'all have a real good time ... I know, a bit difficult if I'm not there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread