• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vape Meet January 15th in Grand Rapids!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chelseafn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2010
Michigan
Forgot my camera again! It was a great meet! About 10 people showed up. No snow that was a good thing. Mist took some pics. Im freakin terrible with names so Ill wait for mist to report!! LOL!! If your looking for 801 DT's go to Dans site. mister-e-liquid.com Finally a place to buy 801 DT's that fit!!! Also you may want to try some of his juice too. Very good stuff!! Dan thanks again for getting this together!! It was a good time! Hope to see you and a few of the others this summer at Mist's place! We missed you Wiz along with ZomZom,btngchck, Katys, and many others I missed. Looking forward to the next one! With all the people we have on here from MI lets see if the next meet will be the biggest yet! Im tired so Ill see you all later!

Last edited:

mistinthewoods

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Brooklyn, MI
OK!, OK! Geez! I was busy yesterday. Here's the pics already. :)
Here's one of most of the group
100_0724.jpg

cappadoc was there in full regalia. Seems the good doctor was promoting alcoholism that night. :)
100_0728.jpg

Here's one of our gracious host danbob! I believe the guy next to him is his friend Chris? There was another guy named Dave who managed to avoid the camera. Thanks for settin' this thing up Dan. Thanks for the Chai juice too. It's delicious.
100_0727.jpg

CartHeadMod was in da house! Great talkin' to ya again Cart.
100_0725.jpg

And, of course our ol' buddy Chelseafn!
100_0726.jpg

Here's my long time friend and new-ish vaper DownrivourVapour.
100_0722.jpg

Last here but certainly not least, the woman who planted the seeds for the idea of a western MI vape meet brandeeashlynn!
100_0721.jpg

I had a lot of fun kids. Let's do it again soon.

Last edited:

zomzom

ECF Veteran
May 18, 2010
Kalamazoo, Michigan
Cheers for sharing pix mist - we so wish we had been there to meet you all. I had a feeling that I would be working on Saturday night, what with the weather that was coming in.

On Friday night, we had hallways full of homeless folk just seeking shelter for the night as the gospel mission was full. In fact, it got to the stage where every unit was taking in "suicidal" patients who were desperate to be out of the cold.

Saturday night was much the same. Agency staff had to be called in just to sit with patients who uttered the suicide word. The majority of them have no intention of ending their lives - but if they had been out there in that kind of weather, it certainly would have been some kind of "suicide".

In retrospect, I'm glad I was working. I got to meet people who are proud but, due to circumstances beyond their control, needed somewhere to stay to save their lives. They may be "working the system" for a night or two but it's only because they need to.

This may be a bit late for some of you but I would love to have a vape meet for anyone interested at the end of January. It will be my birthday and I have made sure that I won't be working that weekend - I need a "time out" :)

danbob(eeedozeee) - dya tink we could arrange summat for Saturday 29 Jan? I will have to stay this side of the state as I will be going to work on the Sunday night.

Anyone else up for it?

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Cheers for sharing pix mist - we so wish we had been there to meet you all. I had a feeling that I would be working on Saturday night, what with the weather that was coming in.

On Friday night, we had hallways full of homeless folk just seeking shelter for the night as the gospel mission was full. In fact, it got to the stage where every unit was taking in "suicidal" patients who were desperate to be out of the cold.

Saturday night was much the same. Agency staff had to be called in just to sit with patients who uttered the suicide word. The majority of them have no intention of ending their lives - but if they had been out there in that kind of weather, it certainly would have been some kind of "suicide".

In retrospect, I'm glad I was working. I got to meet people who are proud but, due to circumstances beyond their control, needed somewhere to stay to save their lives. They may be "working the system" for a night or two but it's only because they need to.

This may be a bit late for some of you but I would love to have a vape meet for anyone interested at the end of January. It will be my birthday and I have made sure that I won't be working that weekend - I need a "time out" :)

danbob(eeedozeee) - dya tink we could arrange summat for Saturday 29 Jan? I will have to stay this side of the state as I will be going to work on the Sunday night.

Anyone else up for it?
Zomzom......The better I get to know you the more I like you! You have a heart of gold! I'm tied up this month myself,but you sure better be at a couple meets this Summer!:)

:)Wiz!

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
We have to make sure zommie and Rich can make it to the BBQ.
We need to start thinking about when we want to do that. When's a good time to call you Wiz?
Give me a ring next weekend Mist!(By that time we can compare Buzz facts as well......I hope!).Get your Farmers Almanac out so we can avoid a rainy day.

:)Wiz!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread