Status
Not open for further replies.

Chief-A-Lot

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2009
Spring, TX
www.springvapor.com
Hmm... Gotta email em about a carbon fiber tint. Nothing like a tank that would match my hood and interior. ;)

Here's a peek...
IMAG0312.jpg

Chief-A-Lot

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2009
Spring, TX
www.springvapor.com
Quick Update: This thing has changed my vaping lifestyle! It is still going strong... As a matter of fact, I have since ordered 2 more Delrin and the Stainless Steel version tanks. If you like this product, do yourself a favor and order several for quick flavor changes... The theme of today kids is... Hassle Free! Here is a pic of the SS 3 mill tank! :2cool:

***FYI, when ordering, make sure you ASK in the comment section of checkout to please make sure the inner O-rings hold the Cartomizer very tight. There have been complains (I was one of them only on my SS version) of cartos being too loose, thus making it very easy for the tank to slipp comletely off the Cart... thats not hassle free.. Thast a BIG worry. They have been great at sending out new O-rings and replacing tanks! But please take my advice when ordering!

IMAG0361.jpg

Chief-A-Lot

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2009
Spring, TX
www.springvapor.com
I've had a problem with my liquinator. First carto worked great. But since then I've put 5 or 6 of them in and they refuse to soak up the juice. I end up soaking it from the top and it still won't uptake the liquid in the tank. Am I doing something wrong?

Jackie
My best advice, is to take primer puffs on it before firing it up. Also, if you are not a carto person like I was not, you almost have to get used to a dryer hit compared to let's say... Dripping on a 510 atti... It's just one of those things... I still feel like its almost too dry, but I am used to it now. You will find that unless your using a DC carto, the juice will not wick to the top of the filler... Another thing to get used to... Hope that helps!

Oh and btw, I have noticed that there are variables to cartos... Some are great, some may have to much filler and some not enough...

Last edited:

Chief-A-Lot

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2009
Spring, TX
www.springvapor.com
Just wanted to give a quick update. My liquinators are still going strong! I decided to order a couple extra tank tubes and o-rings to have in case I needed then... When I received the o-rings, I got 3 different sizes of inner o-rings. I think its great that Vaporesence is giving the option of adjusting the firmness of how your tanks hold the carto. I think its a great step in the right direction! Oh, and the 8.5 mil BFT is now avaliable or order!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread