Not open for further replies.

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    That all said

.what is the point of hi end mods with high end chips , if 99% of people vape box .odd in VW mode?

Cos' they look so bloody Beautiful:thumb:
    image.jpg

Javichu

Account closed on request
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 8, 2020
    Spain
    That all said

.what is the point of hi end mods with high end chips , if 99% of people vape box .odd in VW mode?

Same can be said about cars.
    I mean my 2010 Peugeot serves the same purpose and does the same job as a Mercedes-AMG G 63,takes me from A to B,might get there slower but i will get there.
    But the voyage,the looks and the overall experience? yeah i prefer the Mercedes-AMG G 63 ;)

mj79

ECF Veteran
    Jun 29, 2010
    mn
    Battery sag can minutely effect the ramp up time of the coil.

I have the ohmlife batteries. 22 amp 3000 mah I believe. They seem ok for anything on a mod below 150 watts , but I've heard positive and negative on them..

I keep getting suggestions for molicel , but the only ones I've seen from 18650batteries s a 35 amp 2600 mah.. which is way .ore amperage than I need. The max wattage I use my mod at is probably 90 watts on a RDA and 120 -130 on a valyrian 3 tank

Also. Suggestions on best charger. I had a luc v4. From maybe 6 years ago.. was amazing

Batteries never got hot and the gauge let's you know what the battery is at for voltage..

The cord wore out and I overpaid for a efest " LUSH " charger that seems to take a while , it gets hot , and gets my batteries alot warmer than my old LUC ever did...

mj79

ECF Veteran
    Jun 29, 2010
    mn
    Same can be said about cars.
    I mean my 2010 Peugeot serves the same purpose and does the same job as a Mercedes-AMG G 63,takes me from A to B,might get there slower but i will get there.
    But the voyage,the looks and the overall experience? yeah i prefer the Mercedes-AMG G 63 ;)

What does a dodge neon get me ???

Z-Lee

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 17, 2021
    Upper Midwest
    I have the ohmlife batteries. 22 amp 3000 mah I believe. They seem ok for anything on a mod below 150 watts , but I've heard positive and negative on them..

I keep getting suggestions for molicel , but the only ones I've seen from 18650batteries s a 35 amp 2600 mah.. which is way .ore amperage than I need. The max wattage I use my mod at is probably 90 watts on a RDA and 120 -130 on a valyrian 3 tank

Also. Suggestions on best charger. I had a luc v4. From maybe 6 years ago.. was amazing

Batteries never got hot and the gauge let's you know what the battery is at for voltage..

The cord wore out and I overpaid for a efest " LUSH " charger that seems to take a while , it gets hot , and gets my batteries alot warmer than my old LUC ever did...
    The Freemax Marvos S is on sale at MyVPro for $32.99 using code "freemax" at checkout.

FreeMax MARVOS S 80w Starter Kit

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread