The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Vape sensitivity puzzle...PG? Something else?

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by Enso, Mar 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. JCinFLA

JCinFLA Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 21, 2015
    Since you've been making unflavored for her, IMO the "weird sweet taste" could be the combination of the nic base and the little bit of sweetness of the VG. I'd bet that if just a tiny amount of a single, non-tobacco flavoring (maybe a fruit one or a nice dessert type blend) was added to it...that "weird sweet taste" might change to a nice sweet taste.

In fact, if you'll send me a PM...I'd be willing to send you some little 3mL sample bottles of a few flavorings like the above, to try for her. Might only take a drop or 2 of any one of them in about 10mL of the unflavored mix...to change the taste for her. I have plenty of flavorings to spare, and I wouldn't mind sending some samples at all, absolutely free.

• Like Like x 5
  2. Enso

Enso Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 31, 2017
    Vermont, USA
    I very much appreciate the generosity! I agree but I'm surprised she tried the ecig at all, she's a bit of a Luddite and not a big fan of additives (but still smokes,haha). I think the only reason she was open to it at all was because she had seen me go a couple months without a problem. That said, I am approaching this with as little interference as possible. I don't want to introduce anything that seems like too much, or might make her shy away. For now I'm just happy she's willing to try it once in a while, and not experiencing nausea.
    Thank you very much though JC!

• Like Like x 6
  3. Just Me

Just Me Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 4, 2010
    You're doing the right thing, congratulations!

• Like Like x 6
  4. JCinFLA

JCinFLA Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 21, 2015
    You're welcome. The offer will still stand if/when she'd like to give some flavoring a try, if it turns out that "weird sweet taste" as she described it, is a turn-off for her. :)

• Like Like x 3
  5. zoiDman

zoiDman My -0^10 = Nothing at All* ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    Just Joking with you.

I wouldn't Vape a Prime Number. But that's just me.

;)

• Like Like x 5
  6. Enso

Enso Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 31, 2017
    Vermont, USA
    LOL

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.