• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vape shops around the area?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jellis1414

Verified Member
Oct 29, 2012
Bel Air, Maryland, United States
Cool. I'm going to try to get to redbrick tomorrow. I'll touch base with u guys.
FYI - I just got my shipment of NLV. night light vapor. WoW. I'll bri this with me. bounty hunter and renegade are tabacco juice. With some nutty, Carmel hints. amazing!!!!!! Litecig.com sells it, they are always out. Hard to get. Check with u guys tomorrow.

jellis1414

Verified Member
Oct 29, 2012
Bel Air, Maryland, United States
Sorry guys.... I am trying to get this going - but I am in the middle of Finals and Term Papers for my 2 grad classes at UMBC..... I should not have taken two classes this semseter - its killing any personal time I could possibly have.... I havent been able to get to either place yet - since I am have a deadline tonight at Midnight, and then another at end of week.... then next week the same. So I didnt want you guys to think I was being lazy - or selling you guy out. not that at all..... If there is anyone else that could help out and take the lead for the the next 2 weeks that would be cool - or we could just waint until my semester is completed?

Either Or...
Jason

Thucydides

Force of Nature
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2012
Washington, DC
There's also vape Dojo in Ellicott City (Vape Dojo - Welcome). I just drove out there today and loved it.

Rachel was helpful and friendly, it's in a great location, and has a terrific environment. They don't sell cigarette lookalikes, just competitively priced, mid-to-high range 510-threaded equipment. You can try all their juices and equipment in the shop. Very helpful and very knowledgeable.

I've only been vaping a few weeks, so being able to talk to someone and try out equipment and juices was a huge help; it guarantees against newbie mistakes.

They do mail order via there web site, so I'll be ordering from them from now on. I prefer to give my business to enterprising local entrepreneurs than someone I've never met who lives in a far away place.

They just recently opened after Thanksgiving, and I wanted to let people here know about it.

(posted something similar in the group page by the same name that is accessible from the Community sub-menu, under the "Groups" selection. Not sure what the relationship between this forum and that group is.)

Disconnect

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2013
Washington DC
Lots of great info here :) I think I've got a trip or two to make in the next few weeks. (The dojo is only half an hour away, yay!)

Does anyone know if the flea market is still open? All I could find was info on the FBI raid..

Update: Looks like I'm going to the dojo tonight. Time to get some weaker juice so I don't OD from fidgeting with my vape all day. Also, local shop win!

Last edited:

Disconnect

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2013
Washington DC
Just got back from Vape Dojo. Awesome little shop, great people. Sampled their juices, picked out an all-day (Black Cherry Tobacco, tastes like good pipe smoke) and Cinnamon Red Hots. And a case. And a manual battery (dual-threaded for everyone with usb passthrough) all nice and cheap. Wish I'd found them before I ordered online. I'd be richer and the wif would be less annoyed. :)

ewieya

Jan 11, 2013
Baltimore
Just got back from the Dojo. In case anyone is interested they have the full line of Alice in Vapeland juices in stock and ready to sample at the same price the AIV website sells them for.

Hello Folks!

I wanted to introduce myself. Just started vaping/quit smoking on 3/20. I love it!

I went to Vape Dojo on Saturday prepared to buy some of their juices. I was super psyched to see they had Alice in Vapeland juices! As stated by StrangeShay, I was able to try as many as I wanted and buy them at the same price on the spot. Which was nice given the ship time from the website.

Just seconding the need to check out their shop. For whatever reason, I was expecting the shop to be empty (this was my first time going into a place that sells stuff for vaping). There were about seven other customers in there, vaping and talking. :) No line to check out (nice) though, because everyone was busy sampling. The people who own the shop are really nice and helpful.

wbart

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2013
Easton, MD, USA
I have been visiting and talking to Bryan since I started in January when I bought my first set up. I have always been one of those people that have to try before I buy Bryan and Rachel are 2 of the best people in customer service that I have ever had the chance to meet and am planning a trip up there saturday to get some supplies, and try more Alice I cannot seem to get enough!!

wbart

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2013
Easton, MD, USA
well looks like I will be having 4 people heading up there saturday with me after work lol. I already contacted bryan and had him set my batteries off to the side. The only downside to ordering online is that you cannot get the alice flavors due to there agreement. But I always enjoy a trip up there... The owners are great I have had a couple of issues with staff though.

Chornbro

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2011
VA/DC/MD Area
well looks like I will be having 4 people heading up there saturday with me after work lol. I already contacted bryan and had him set my batteries off to the side. The only downside to ordering online is that you cannot get the alice flavors due to there agreement. But I always enjoy a trip up there... The owners are great I have had a couple of issues with staff though.

What kind of issues? Do tell...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread