• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vape smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

David1975

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2014
Northlake, IL, USA
I haven't had any complaints, but I think it depends on a number of factors.... juice, power, and if your blowing clouds or not. I'm not a cloud chaser, just use it to stay off cigarettes so I don't really exhale a whole lot with 70PG juice. In fact, I'm kinda happy in this..... I can vape indoors rather than be sent out like a dog every hour! LOL

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
It could but I would say 99% of the flavors out there have no odor to the vapor at all. But that 1%... some of those can be pretty nasty.

I have only ever had one flavor I vape that someone said they could smell. And that one? Said it smelled like chocolate - so it wasn't a complaint at all.

The other thing to watch: A lot of people complain about vaping smelling, giving them headaches, they start doing that fake coughing thing - but only if they can actually see someone vaping. Amazing how you can fill a room with vapor and they have no problems with it at all - until they actually see you doing it.

cerebralscope

Jun 12, 2014
Sinkie Town
I can vape indoors rather than be sent out like a dog every hour! LOL

So far only Halo Cafe Mocha is a "vape outdoors only juice"

The wife says it smells like burnt chocolate and the MIL says its smells like burnt cookies..

anything else its all good, i vape on the couch or on the bed... whatever.. no ash to think about, no holes on the table cloth... just being able to vape indoors is so liberating :vapor:

xcrazydx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2014
United States
So far only Halo Cafe Mocha is a "vape outdoors only juice"

The wife says it smells like burnt chocolate and the MIL says its smells like burnt cookies..

anything else its all good, i vape on the couch or on the bed... whatever.. no ash to think about, no holes on the table cloth... just being able to vape indoors is so liberating :vapor:

It smells like piss.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

doc julio

Verified Member
Aug 11, 2014
UK
My gf might complain if I am vaping a high PV juice..... it can make her cough a bit. I am sure its the PV (my thing is fruity flavours, they are all very pleasant, so I am sure its not that).

Simple solution is to add a few drops of VG to balance it out... softens it up, and the clouds actually get bigger (though the downside is the flavour tends to be impaired a bit).

dmetzcher

Verified Member
Aug 25, 2014
California, USA
Mt baker used to be good but now they're garbage.

I disagree, but to each his/her own. I rather like their flavors, and I love that I can get extra flavor shots. They also do a few nice things, like listing the color of each ejuice flavor and whether or not it is a tank-cracker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xcrazydx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2014
United States
I disagree, but to each his/her own. I rather like their flavors, and I love that I can get extra flavor shots. They also do a few nice things, like listing the color of each ejuice flavor and whether or not it is a tank-cracker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They're too inconsistent with their flavors these days. Plus, once you get into good rda's and kayfun type devices you can really taste their sub par flavors. I used to like them but they don't cut it anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread