Vape smoke color?? Can makers make it happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not possible (to do so safely), wouldn't want it..

BTW, have you noticed that every shampoo you use gives you white foam?

There is one brand of bubble making soap that will do colors. It doesn't work very well.

I have this axe brand dandruff shampoo and the bubbles are this deap bright vibrant blue. I buy it just for that

AlexStiff

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2014
Charlotte NC
www.myfreedomsmokes.com
Due to heath risks, I hope it never becomes a "thing"... If it could be done SAFELY, I would actually love the idea. I think its pretty cool honestly. Again though, i'd never want to because if i'm puffing out blue, my lungs could be blue too (that's one of the reasons I quit smoking, I don't want my lungs to be brown.), and that's not cool. Haha.

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
oh common Alex you're no fun...you don't want glow in the dark lungs?
Jesh :facepalm:

they have led lit tanks and glow in the dark drip tips...wouldn't see why they couldn't led the drip tip and it'd kinda make the vape colorful at least near your pv

bwhahahaha I CALL EXCLUSIVE RIGHTS TO PATENT PENDING led lip and nose piercings to give color to your vape

AlexStiff

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2014
Charlotte NC
www.myfreedomsmokes.com
oh common Alex you're no fun...you don't want glow in the dark lungs?
Jesh :facepalm:

they have led lit tanks and glow in the dark drip tips...wouldn't see why they couldn't led the drip tip and it'd kinda make the vape colorful at least near your pv

bwhahahaha I CALL EXCLUSIVE RIGHTS TO PATENT PENDING led lip and nose piercings to give color to your vape

hey! I didn't say anything about glow in the dark lungs :rickroll: hahahaha

BillyWJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2013
usa
Due to heath risks, I hope it never becomes a "thing"... If it could be done SAFELY, I would actually love the idea. I think its pretty cool honestly. Again though, i'd never want to because if i'm puffing out blue, my lungs could be blue too (that's one of the reasons I quit smoking, I don't want my lungs to be brown.), and that's not cool. Haha.

I had blue snot once. I was using an airbrush and watercolors, and not wearing an air mask. Not recommended.

Anyhoo, I once explored colored smoke (vapor) working in rep theater in college - I was taking lighting classes, and we threw the idea of colored stage smoke around, and found that suspending colorants in vapor is pretty much impossible or very very difficult. I forget the exact science, we approached a science professor with the problem, and he gave us a mini-lecture why it couldn't be done - which is why in theater, lighting is used to color the stage vapor they use.

Colored smoke is possible because of smoke being a mix of gas and ash and particulates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread