Status
Not open for further replies.

WharfRat1976

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2014
Austin, Texas
My GF will not deep French kiss me due to vape tongue.

My tongue gets actually rutted with whitish blotches. We compared in the mirror last night.

Hers is smooth and perfect. Mine looks like a herd of elephants ran over it.

Such a bummer[emoji37].

She will kiss me on the lips but that's as far as it goes.

I will spare y'all a pic

Any solutions?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    That article...ohmagosh...what a pile !
    ...Xerostomia is a fancy word for Dry Mouth.

Wharf, is it white patches ? Have you had an antibiotic lately ? Sounds a bit like like thrush (a yeast infection)

Anyhoo, I would make an appointment with your doctor and have him take a look at it.
    They will stop at nothing to try to scare people.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
    ECF Veteran
    May 22, 2010
    Central GA
    No one mentioned brushing the tongue. Gotta brush the sides of the tongue, too. Might be as simple as that.

Vaper's tongue is usually described as a lack of ability to taste the flavors. Biotine mouthwash does help. Eating citrus fruits helps, also. It's all about dry mouth from the moisture absorption caused by PG and VG.

Eskie

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 6, 2016
    NY
    No one mentioned brushing the tongue. Gotta brush the sides of the tongue, too. Might be as simple as that.

Vaper's tongue is usually described as a lack of ability to taste the flavors. Biotine mouthwash does help. Eating citrus fruits helps, also. It's all about dry mouth from the moisture absorption caused by PG and VG.

Different type of vapers tongue. His is not loss of flavor, his is white stuff on his tongue is interfering with his love life.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
    ECF Veteran
    May 22, 2010
    Central GA
    Different type of vapers tongue. His is not loss of flavor, his is white stuff on his tongue is interfering with his love life.

Yep, never had that. If it won't brush off a doctor or dentist visit may be in order.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread