• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

update to a thread that say me take y first vape steps

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfeReign

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2011
Wolfe Paradise
FINALLY back from the post office with my shipment in hand :2cool:i got my pass through battery, some funky light up (i think it is a cartomizer?), the extreme vision 3.5ml clearmoizer, (blue colour) and due to a poor judgement call some things i thought i could use but i can't :(

Anyway as i promised ChellyNelly
Mishka's singing with auto tune have to admit the fur person can really howl ;)

Last edited:

ChellyNelly

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2011
Dartmouth, NS
FINALLY back from the post office with my shipment in hand :2cool:i got my pass through battery, some funky light up (i think it is a cartomizer?), juice and a whole bunch of parts i ordered and cannot use :facepalm:they are going in the donation box i guess....

Anyway as i promised ChellyNelly
Mishka's singing with auto tune have to admit the fur person can really howl ;)

That's a good one :lol:

Awww, what'd you get that you can't use? :( And the funky light up is a cartomizer :) The Extreme Vision I assume.

WolfeReign

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2011
Wolfe Paradise
That's a good one :lol:

Awww, what'd you get that you can't use? :( And the funky light up is a cartomizer :) The Extreme Vision I assume.

it sure is! here it is...pretty cool imo, also got some 510tank cartridges, and 510 empty (with the cotton) cartridges, and a drip tip that does not fit my atties....BOL the learning curve here? do not assume that when it says 510 it automatically means your battery, and ask around to make sure they will go together *snickers*

WolfeReign

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2011
Wolfe Paradise
Today in other news: RIM the famous company for blackberry has now announced they have seen the light, and are going with a different, more stable iOS for their phone. The CEO has stated that they have seen the light, and are going to be offering clients something that will make sure there is no bung ups....EVER.....and have released a sample of it, which i just happened to get as a sole, no one else has it .....

View attachment 82225
View attachment 82226
(yeah this is what happens when i am bored and reaching for the analogue's.....i get very weird)

WolfeReign

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2011
Wolfe Paradise
Constantine, I hope your 808 battery was all charged up this morning. You try that Halo Torque56 on the Smoke NV battery and the Tribeca on the Smoketech 1.7 single coil yet? (Can Post site says it's been delivered.) lol

View attachment 82246 View attachment 82247 the pad lock is not something i am privy to having.....and i checked with the guy who collects the mail around here, and was told there was nothing in the way of packages. I seen, and even called Canada post......i am beginning to wonder seeing as i have not paid rent to the land lord of this (deeply censored words go here) house, i am thinking of telling him i am holding back the costs of what was sent....or i should take him to a legal court. this is nothing my horse (deeply censored words go here)

CityLights

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2011
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Product Type: Xpresspost
Expected Delivery : 2012/03/05
Date Time Location
2012/03/02
08:18 WINNIPEG Item successfully delivered
08:09 WINNIPEG Item out for delivery
06:57 WINNIPEG Item processed at local delivery facility
04:52 WINNIPEG Item processed at postal facility
2012/02/29
21:44 MISSISSAUGA Item processed at postal facility
I bet it's sitting on the posties truck and he/she is playing the stalking game with ya. The Expected Delivery is 2012/03/05, but they scanned it this morning as delivered when they loaded it to the truck. This is how posties [Canadian Fudge] with ya.

Last edited:

WolfeReign

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2011
Wolfe Paradise
well if wonders never cease? it is 2:51pm and about 30min ago i got the package in my grubby little paws (amazing what stalking will do :D ) so here is a picture of everything all at once :D

View attachment 82273 (ignore the lighter in the picture, it appeared out of thin air =)) )
View attachment 82274 the two 808 batt's on the left, the purple tip is what i ordered last night but then thought i could not use it, my pass through is working the clearomizer (it turns blue when i use it, no clue how to clean it when it is done), then the two 510 genuine ego's. One sports the smoktech dual coil (works better on the 1100mAh pass through though), then two LR cone att's.
View attachment 82275 juice'n!!!!!

in case anyone is wondering the one in the 808 batt on the left hand side? i have the waffle 18mg nic juice....i am trying to rock or show it some love (i made a mistake getting it :O WOOF)

Katmandu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2010
Canada
well guess what? the man took a hit and turned into the infant. Sweet mother purr! to say there was a kick would be putting it mildly. I think it did a round house to my face, body slammed me, ran up my chest and danced on my head screaming your such a n00b, i mean WOW.

Hate to say I told you so Wolfie - but I told you so! LOL!!!

Glad to see you have found your vaping feet and have joined the ranks of those stalking the mailman.

Also very very glad that your smoking has decreased - let's hope those stinkies become less and less what you reach for as the days progress!!

WolfeReign

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2011
Wolfe Paradise
Hate to say I told you so Wolfie - but I told you so! LOL!!!

Lol you seriously did warn me of that, but like i said i thought the man could take it.....nope =)) i have to admit my room that i am in sure smells a heck of a lot better now, and it is refreshing when i leave and come back to smell the sweet scent of what i was vaping as apposed to the icky stick of the sticks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread