vape truckers?? anyone a trucker and vape?? let talk!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

valooper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2014
USA
Hand me down vapes!! Now thats the best Christmas present lol!!

Na just shut her down at a god dang country pride for the night:facepalm:

Going to get a handle on this diy juice deal I just intrigued because I really am not going to pay 23 buck for 30ml of suicide bunnies when I have such bad vapers tounge:(

Idk its a crappy night in ohio so far but I did see a new coil design that I want to build its called the tornado basically sprials up from the center of the atty to the top I wonder......I wonder lol

Zuki

Jul 20, 2014
Phoenix, AZ
Lol.. ive seen that tornado on utube.. I just have the 1 kayfun lite clone.. so im building 8/9 wrap 1.5ohm coils BUT I do have 2 russian 91% and another kayfun with 2 mods on order.. clones of course. So when I get back home I should have some new toys.. :)
EJuice diy seems like something that I would get into but for now ill just read while away etc..
I agree bout the prices and SB-Sucker punch seems to be my fav.. but a lot cheeper than 2-packs of analogs a day..
Friday will be 3 weeks analog free and not missing it at all. I sat with a group of smokers today and just vaped.. I think I miss the routine of smoking the most...

Just pulled in a PACKED pilot down here in Nogales, AZ.. pure hell down here.. /hmph

mmsjs5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
Illinois
Alright so I am a driver and also a vaper......nice!!

Anywhoo I am running into problems like finding reliable shops, keeping my vaporizers from falling over while driving, smoking indoors at truck stops .....etc.

Hows it going for you and do you have any ideas or disscussions

I've just started reading, so hope this isn't a repeat. You might be able to find some good info in this thread....http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/new-members-forum/518618-driving-truck.html. He's a trucker too. :) :vapor:

Whiplash205

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Cleveland, Ga, USA
Stick with it, it gets easier. I had a few cravings the first month or 2 but was fine after that. My 1 year anniversary is next month. Was 2 pad for 40 years and haven't had one since i bought my first setup.

And I'm waiting on a custom wood bottom feeder as a treat for my anniversary. And also thinking of going the DIY juice route also. If I could just mix up replacements for my 2 must haves from five pawns that would help. They are $27 a 30ml.

Pajack

Apr 29, 2014
Poconos Pa
Hand me down vapes!! Now thats the best Christmas present lol!!

Na just shut her down at a god dang country pride for the night:facepalm:

Going to get a handle on this diy juice deal I just intrigued because I really am not going to pay 23 buck for 30ml of suicide bunnies when I have such bad vapers tounge:(

Idk its a crappy night in ohio so far but I did see a new coil design that I want to build its called the tornado basically sprials up from the center of the atty to the top I wonder......I wonder lol
Then you are going to love DIY :) Cost me between 60 cents and $1.20 to make 15 ml depending on what I put in it.

valooper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2014
USA
Ohh man that sux.
Was it up on the 94? I heard DOT was running thick up there doing random lvl 3's..

Oh I know sucked very much bad!!

But talked to the district attorney today and he moved it to a non reporting city ordinance violation all I gotta do is pay 150% of the fine :facepalm:

Lol and what really?? Level 3 huh!! What state? Michigan?

valooper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2014
USA
Just picked up a Stillare rda out here on the road (St. Louis area) and I love it.. works great on my Nemesis and I cant believe the flavor WOW..
Also picked up some of the shops juice.. ehh its ok, a redbull flavor that misses when vaped.. smells good but... ehhhh...

Very nice man!! I love mine! What shop did you go to?

And yeah I started to diy my juices so I can't justify buying local but I did go into a shop that had 30ml for 5.95 special lol made me browse a bit

Zuki

Jul 20, 2014
Phoenix, AZ
My new toy..

ze5ahade.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread