Status
Not open for further replies.

maxx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2010
PA, USA
www.omnimaxx.com
Must buy volcano....must buy volcano....must buy volcano....

surprisesmile.gif

Sorry....sort of got lost in thought there......

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
I saw Mark for about a half second at the 3:26 mark but he walked away while that guy was fixated on the box mods. I watched the stream and saw a lot of the volcano girls..I would have been happier if there were some shots of the V4L boys!
I am waiting for more up loads. All of grim greens are interviews!

XL girls??? you may want to rethink that statement LOL!

bornagainst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
Toronto, Canada
www.villagermt.com
That is what was so awesome about this weekend....while vapers were vapers and vendors were vendors, the lines got blurred, and everyone ended up just hanging out together.

Some of my highlights:

1. Playing "flip cup" with the Volcano Girls.
2. Val and MsRou dancing up a storm as I drove them around on a luggage cart.
3. Meeting and getting to hang out with Mark, Christie, Chad, Steve and everyone at the office.
4. Eating foods which would probably kill me, but I was too stoked to care.
5. Hanging out with Symm, Sun, Jeff, MsRou, Val and that we ALL GOT ALONG SO FREAKIN' WELL!

:)

bornagainst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
Toronto, Canada
www.villagermt.com
To let a cat out of the bag, there were some in attendance who were smokers, and interested in vaping, along with our bartender, who apparently has a family member affected by lung issues.

I lost count at how many vapers/vendors went to task putting together kits and juice for them to take, free of charge.

With all the forum drama and the bull, this is what it was about for me.

Juantwizzle

Moved On
Jul 2, 2010
Missouri
To let a cat out of the bag, there were some in attendance who were smokers, and interested in vaping, along with our bartender, who apparently has a family member affected by lung issues.

I lost count at how many vapers/vendors went to task putting together kits and juice for them to take, free of charge.

That could be extremely helpful too! I know that when I started vaping with a 510 kit, everyone around me noticed that I had quit smoking and was suddenly interested in what I was doing and how I stopped. Wanting to help, I got some business cards for the store that I got my 510 at and many of them bought 510s based on my recommendation.

The atty ended up being to much of a hassle for me. I now use Vapor King batts and cartos and occasionally the Ego with a 510 carto. The same people that I recommended the 510 to now see me using a much easier/prettier PV and I feel kind of bad about it. I should have just told them to wait a few months and took them all to vapefest so they could pick their own PV:laugh:

Cari

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2010
Beach Dreaming

Woohooo! Another life changed :D:D:D:D:D That's what really counts!

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
Born! That's the bottom line..saving lives, mine, yours and theirs! I heard an announcement about helping to explain E-cigs to people near the door, looking in. I loved it!
That is what keeps me on the boards, not the newest devices or flavors. It's this community of great people! that is why this supplier gets my business..V4L cares.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread