Not open for further replies.

gramakittycat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2009
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
We did Midwest Vapefest, can only afford one hopefully. Vegas, Baby! boB

Woo Hoo!!!! Look forward to meeting you and Missy in Vegas!!!! Come on; anyone else? I'm already packing!!! I checked the vapefest.com site and the dates are September 11th and 12th.for Vegas.Lots of deals to be found in Vegas and the LV vapers group seems to be a pretty active one. I know they've had monthly meetings at Hooters any way...LOL!!!....Can anyone tell I'm excited just a little?LOL...

Last edited:

Lorizgal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2010
Really near the mexican border.
Well if I can do it, GrammaKitty I will be there also, since we will be back in Cruces by then. Sounds Awesome to me. Maybe we could drive together, it's only 8 hours from Cruces. It would be awesome. I just don't know, as of yet, it depends what is going on after we get there. Sounds like a great time though! Hopefully I can be there for that.

gramakittycat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2009
Oh Lorzigal that would be so fantastic!!I hope it all works out;2 of my daughters just got back from a short visit to my son and his family there in Vegas.I think the drive only took them 8 hours from here.Keep me posted on how the move to Cruces is going okay?(((Hugs)))....YIPPEE!!!

gramakittycat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2009
would love to make it in vegas!!!
The more the merrier!!Spread the word,would be great to hear from more Cali vapers also Az,Colo.Shoot these states are so close to LV.and there is alot of time yet and Lorzigal had the great suggestion for carpooling too.A great option !

gramakittycat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2009
Ill be at the philly one... 20min drive :)
Wishin' you a great time in Philly!
I can be in Vegas from Phoenix within an hour by plane. I didn't know there was such a thing as vape-A-Palooza or whatever. :)

Gonna check the dates. Gonna try and be there!

I'll be looking for you!And everyone else here!!Hurry September!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread