Not open for further replies.

super dave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
1 Mile High
Holy Krappe!
SD, you done gone and exceeded the engineered capacity of your VapeStation!

What shall we do now???

I told ya I needed another one, maybe you didn't believe me...well maybe it's a little disorganized right now but that's the way I been rollin lately and I can easily organize it better but I still need at least one more VapeStation and guess I should order another soon! What do you think Hypno? :vapor: :unsure: :laugh:

Hypnophone

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2011
FEMA Region VI
Golly SD, I think that it may be time for the VapeStationII !
We're seriously kicking around some ideas for a bigger, badder VapeStation.
Something that will allow upright storage of 120ml dropper bottles in the drawer.
The goal is to keep the retail price under a hundred bucks.

I told ya I needed another one, maybe you didn't believe me...well maybe it's a little disorganized right now but that's the way I been rollin lately and I can easily organize it better but I still need at least one more VapeStation and guess I should order another soon! What do you think Hypno? :vapor: :unsure: :laugh:

Last edited:

super dave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
1 Mile High
Golly SD, I think that it may be time for the VapeStationII !
We're seriously kicking around some ideas for a bigger, badder VapeStation.
Something that will allow upright storage of 120ml dropper bottles in the drawer.
The goal is to keep the retail price under a hundred bucks.

Ya got my curiosity up there Hypnophonic & I'm definitely interested in a bigger, badder VapeStation for sure! Hey did you know that the box type mods fit perfectly in the square sections of the vape caddies? Well they do and I got a few of those now & the caddies are perfect for em! I look forward to hear more and maybe see would be great! :) :vapor:

Hypnophone

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2011
FEMA Region VI
Ya got my curiosity up there Hypnophonic & I'm definitely interested in a bigger, badder VapeStation for sure! Hey did you know that the box type mods fit perfectly in the square sections of the vape caddies? Well they do and I got a few of those now & the caddies are perfect for em! I look forward to hear more and maybe see would be great! :) :vapor:

Yes, I did know about the Caddies holding box-mods SD.
I need to have a chat with the marketing dpt. about that...
Thanks SD!

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
nuthing is ever ugly u make!!!!!!!

Box-Closed-front-left.jpg

sisu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2014
Texas
Got my first VapeStation in September '14. A second one arrived yesterday. As expected, it is in perfect condition. Nice fit and finish, hardware is problem free, dividers move in and out easily, and it looks nice in the home. I could not be more pleased.

If you have even a touch of OCD get the VapeStation. I am dedicating one box to hardware. The other to eliquids. As the amount of DIY supplies increases there will be a third VapeStation keeping things organized. Vape life is so much better without the clutter.

If there is any doubt read the Amazon reviews.
Amazon.com: The VapeStation electronic cigarette storage and accessories case organizer: Electronics

Thank you very much for the VapeStation.

~ Elaine

Reactions: Hypnophone

Hypnophone

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2011
FEMA Region VI
Thank you!
The VapeStation was designed for OCDers...
Hell, Who designed it? Yep.
Got my first VapeStation in September '14. A second one arrived yesterday. As expected, it is in perfect condition. Nice fit and finish, hardware is problem free, dividers move in and out easily, and it looks nice in the home. I could not be more pleased.

If you have even a touch of OCD get the VapeStation. I am dedicating one box to hardware. The other to eliquids. As the amount of DIY supplies increases there will be a third VapeStation keeping things organized. Vape life is so much better without the clutter.

If there is any doubt read the Amazon reviews.
Amazon.com: The VapeStation electronic cigarette storage and accessories case organizer: Electronics

Thank you very much for the VapeStation.

~ Elaine

Hypnophone

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2011
FEMA Region VI
Just tried ordering and Canada is not an option?
Our shopping cart software is configured for the lower 48.
We ship internationally, email us at customerservice@vapelogic.com
Shipping via USPS/CanadaPost is around $45-$50 for a VapeStation.
VapeCaddies can be packaged inside the VapeStation also...

We're here to take care of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread