The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

VAPEMAIL! WooHoo!

Discussion in 'Rebuildable Atomizer Systems' started by Don29palms, Nov 26, 2017.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Don29palms

Don29palms Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2014
    joshua tree, ca
    Got some vapemail today that I've been waiting for. Drop RDA, Mad Hatter RDTA, Velocity RDTA, Triad RDTA and an Innokin LIFT. The Drop is great. Definitely recommend it. The Triad is kinda cool. It's a triple core RDTA. I threw in a quick round wire build. It's cloudy and a juice guzzler. I'll play with it more. The Innokin LIFT is a waste of money. It's a good concept if it worked correctly but it doesn't come close. Again don't waste your money. I haven't got to the Mad Hatter or the Velocity yet but I will.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Tucson, AZ
    Congrats! :)

Anna

• Like Like x 1
  3. Don29palms

Sep 12, 2014
    joshua tree, ca
    Triad RDTA.... If anyone is looking for an RDTA for cloud chasing the Triad is definitely in that category. 25mm RDTA that has triple vertical coils. It's easy to build and wick. It has wide open airflow. Flavor is pretty good for as airy as it is and clouds are excellent. It only holds 2ml of juice so it needs to be refilled often. It's fairly easy to fill by removing a plug in the top and squeezing in some juice. It uses a proprietary drip tip and doesn't come with a spare or any sort of adapter. I really wouldn't recommend this RDTA because of the drip tip situation and the small juice capacity. This obviously is just my opinion. Do you have a Triad and what are your thoughts?

• Like Like x 2
  4. Don29palms

Sep 12, 2014
    joshua tree, ca
    The Drop RDA...WOW! This RDA is something else. It's no secret that my favorite RDA use to be the Apocalypse. Now the Drop is the new girlfriend. The innovative designs of the build deck and airflow control set this RDA just above the bar. Drop in single or dual coils, tighten the screws and clip the leads. No fuss. No hassle. The way the wicking is it forces the airflow through the middle and up around the coils. Lots of flavor with nice, dense clouds. The only cons for me with the Drop are the 2 tone coloring and the airflow. I fixed the two tone coloring by buying 1 of each and swapping the barrels. My son was the beneficiary as he got an all black Drop out of the deal. Now the airflow is really good but it's not what I expected after watching a few different reviews. I'm running it wide open which in all reality is where I would cut it down to if it was any more open. For what it's worth would I recommend the Drop? HELL YES I would and I do.
    Do you have a Drop RDA and what are your thoughts?

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Don29palms

Sep 12, 2014
    joshua tree, ca
    Mad Hatter RDTA... This RDTA is a combination of the usual and unusual. The usual features are the velocity style build deck and 810 drip tip which are both good things. It has a 4ml juice capacity. The unusual features are the flip top, fill port and the airflow control. The flip top is very cool and makes filling simple. It has a tube that runs up the center to fill. I use a unicorn bottle but a dropper would also work fine. Definitely a PRO! The way you have to adjust the airflow is you have to remove the barrel and turn an internal barrel the put back on the outer barrel. Definitely a CON. I have the airflow wide open so I just leave the inner barrel off.Because of the velocity style deck it's easy to build and the deck is fairly roomy. It has good flavor and good clouds. It's not my favorite RDTA but it is nice and I do like it very much. For what it's worth I would recommend the Mad Hatter RDTA.
    Do you have a Mad Hatter RDTA and what are your thoughts?

• Like Like x 2
  6. Don29palms

Sep 12, 2014
    joshua tree, ca
    Innokin LIFT... The Innokin LIFT is basically suppose to be a 2ml tank to use with a squonk RDA on a regular mod. I think it's a good concept IF it worked like it's suppose to BUT it doesn't. In my opinion it is a waste of $15. DO NOT BUY IT! For what it's worth I obviously DO NOT recommend buying an Innokin LIFT!
    Do you have a LIFT and what are your thoughts?

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  7. Don29palms

Sep 12, 2014
    joshua tree, ca
    Lost Art Goon RDTA... The Lost Art Goon RDTA is obviously a clone. It has the same build deck as a goon RDA. The orings are terrible but the worse thing is it doesn't have a fill port. You have to fill it through a wick hole which is a major PITA! For what it's worth I would not recommend this RDTA.
    Do you have a Lost Art Goon RDTA and what are your thoughts?

• Like Like x 3
  8. Don29palms

Sep 12, 2014
    joshua tree, ca
    Mad Dog RDTA... The Mad Dog RDTA is a very nice RDTA. The build quality is A1. The build deck is a bit tight and somewhat tough to build on but not real bad with a little patience. It's definitely worth it. It has a unique ramped airflow that gives it a bottom side hit on the coils. I got a gold one that looks gorgeous on my green/yellow Basilisk. The vape quality is above average. I really like this RDTA. For what it's worth I would definitely recommend this RDTA.
    Do you have a Mad Dog RDTA and what are your thoughts?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Don29palms

Sep 12, 2014
    joshua tree, ca
    Azeroth RDTA... The Azeroth RDTA has a goon style clamp build deck which makes it easy to build on. It also has pretty good juice capacity. It uses a proprietary drip tip. Although the airflow is very good the adjustment is wonky. The airflow slots are on an angle. This RDTA is good if you want to chase clouds but it does get hot with big coils in it. For what it's worth I would not recommend this RDTA.
    Do you have an Azeroth and what are your thoughts?

• Like Like x 1
  10. Don29palms

Sep 12, 2014
    joshua tree, ca
    Velocity RDTA... I really wanted to like the Velocity RDTA. I have an original Velocity 22mm RDA that was one of my first RDAs and it's still great. This 24mm RDTA has alot of the same qualities as far as vaping it goes. Infinite airflow adjustment, great flavor and vapor production. The down falls are the orings are way too loose to the point they are almost nonexistent. The fill port is so small that anything other than a needle syringe won't fill it without pulling out one of the wicks. The 2ml tank just isn't big enough especially as much of a PITA as it is to fill. For what it's worth, as much as I would like to recommend the Velocity RDTA I just can't.
    Do you have a Velocity RDTA and what are your thoughts?

• Like Like x 1
  11. Don29palms

Sep 12, 2014
    joshua tree, ca
    Limitless Plus RDTA... The Limitless Plus was my first RDTA. It's an oldie but a goodie. When I got it I had problems with it. Th top cap wouldn't stay on and the drip tip kept falling out. Some super glue took care of the problems. It has a velocity style build deck with plenty of room. It's also has wide open airflow that I really like. It's a good and simple RDTA. For what it's worth I would recommend the Limitless Plus RDTA.
    Do you have a Limitless Plus RDTA and what are your thoughts?

• Like Like x 1
  12. Mastereric1

Mastereric1 New Member

Jan 31, 2012
    Germany
    Use the (old) Triad RDTA for quite a while and really like it
    but because volume is too small ;-)

• Like Like x 1
  13. Don29palms

Sep 12, 2014
    joshua tree, ca
    Armageddon MFG. Squonk box mod kit (clone)... I ordered some of my favorite drip tips from fasttech and came across this kit. I really wasn't expecting much because it was only $19.39. It's a basic single 18650 mechanical squonk box mod. It came with an Armageddon Rapture clone RDA. I don't like bottom af RDAs for squonking so I'm using my Apocalypse. ( I love that RDA!) The mod is plastic but seems fairly well built. It has a nice silicone bottle. I put dual 3mm id 8 wrap .24 ohm .9mm x .3mm rectangle coils in the RDA and a fully charged 25r battery in the mod. Filled up the bottle with some blueberry cheesecake. It works like it should and I'm happy. Maybe later I'll build the Rapture clone but for now it's sitting on the rack.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Don29palms

Sep 12, 2014
    joshua tree, ca
    OBS Crius RDTA... This is by far my favorite RDTA. I have been using this for awhile now and it's hard to find anything bad to say about it. It has the easiest build deck I've ever thrown coils on. It has the same build deck as the OBS Cheetah 2 RDA. Flavor and clouds are spot on. Love the OBS Crius RDTA. For what it's worth I definitely recommend the Crius RDTA.
    Do you have an OBS Crius RDTA and what are your thoughts?

• Like Like x 1