vapepit.... how to get in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamAuz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2014
Bryant, Arkansas
sorry i dont now where exactly to post this but........ how do you get into this vapepit forum? i understand they dont allow people to register all the time but i havent seen or heard them have a registration lately and i cant find any info. if anyone can shed some light on when there will be a registration or help get a invite.... anything at all. i understand its a little weird to be asking but ECF is a very nice forum with tons of members surely someone can help.

once again sorry if this is the wrong place to post this or if its not allowed. just drivin me crazy that this vapepit place is sealed up like a prison.

Last edited:

iamAuz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2014
Bryant, Arkansas
You do realize that this is the ECF Forum ?

Perhaps read their instructions for joining ?

edit...thought I'd ad that was concerned that maybe you were lost...too many windows open...
Not meant to sound snarky :)
oh no... im definitely not lost.
also, you cannot just join the vapepit forum. they are apparently extremely picky on who gets in.
i want to get into this vapepit forum because there are certain modders that only post their products there. ECF is a widely used and good forum to find out info on anything vaping or ecig related..... thats why i asked for help to figure out how to get into this exclusive forum.

Last edited:

iamAuz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2014
Bryant, Arkansas
The link that Daleron posted goes to the page where you need to create an account. I haven't tried (not interested in joining ;) ) so don't know if that link works.

Have you tried to create an account?
:facepalm:

as i said up there ^ you cannot just create an account. i realize this sounds stupid but, its true :D. you cannot go to vapepit and sign up....... i know, thats dumb and not really fair.

i was asking if anyone here (on ECF) is a member over there as well, so they could shed light how to get in or when they will allow registration.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida

as i said up there ^ you cannot just create an account. i realize this sounds stupid but, its true :D. you cannot go to vapepit and sign up....... i know, thats dumb and not really fair.

i was asking if anyone here (on ECF) is a member over there as well, so they could shed light how to get in or when they will allow registration.

Super secret huh? Well, I hope you find someone that can show you the secret handshake that will get you in :D
Good luck!

iamAuz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2014
Bryant, Arkansas
Super secret huh? Well, I hope you find someone that can show you the secret handshake that will get you in :D
Good luck!
yeah for real! i just wanna get in over there cause certain modders post info over there. that probably sounds bad but..... if thats the only way to get this crazy elusive secret unknown gear, then hey sign me up i want it.

Cranky99

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2014
Iowa, USA

Have you asked the administrator?

oops...posted already. Great minds and all :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread