Vaper insomniacs-' up around the clock '- Vaping chit chat music and more..where to come whe you can't sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
wherever my daydreams take me
TheWishingPoolTMB.jpg

I have found SO many friends and others who cannot sleep normally whether it be due to insomnia..odd hours of work ..or any other reason. There are few places to come when you are up at unusual hours here. I wanted to start this thread for those of us who have that in common. You can come and go when you want. Meet others and add pics of your gear.chat about liquids and PVs vaping in general...add music links. chit and chat away. I hope you all find others who come at the same times as you do and have others to keep you company. Help each other with info if when you can. What a nice thing when you cannot sleep. I know. So just remember, nothing offensive please. ALL ECF rules must apply. With that in mind. Enjoy this thread.

I may be the only one who comes and that is just fine with me. I need a place to post music and listen. To post pics that make me smile or laugh ...or think..quotes...poems...anything. I will talk about my favorite things to vape and so much more. I agree to disagree and want you ALL to do that too. Mutual respect for each other here as we do all over this incredible place called ECF. I love it. It means a lot to me. It has changed my life.
I have many subs that I follow and have so many wonderful, caring friends here. I want that for you too. So please agree to disagree and let's all get along without argument. No playground antics here. There is never fun in hurting others. There is NO place for that here. Thank you.

i love music...animals..helping people..making friends. quotes.. great discussions... art ..food...laughter. *VAPING of course* and so much more. You may find me here at just about any hour. I have chronic insomnia. I may not sleep at all some night/days. My brain gets a bit foggy at time because of that so I ask in advance that you forgive some mistakes i may make.

Sounds like a nice idea for a thread. I hope you enjoy it. That is the reason I am starting it.

First a pic for those who come at night....then one for those who come at the wee hours of the morning. WELCOME.

PS to the mods....if this is the wrong place or if ANY rules are being broken please let me know. I have started other threads and have had no problems. I would never want to break the rules of ECF I admire and respect it. Thank you. Pri

Night-Sky--night-sky--1280x800.jpg

682.jpg

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Oh no! I didn't think about losing this thread :cry:
What are we going to do guys? Pri's still out :unsure:

Pri has been notified and will tend to it...you have yours to do tho :)

(Threads don't have to be restarted if you don't want them to)

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
Thank you very much Classy and Sonicds for giving me time to get this done* and thank you all friends for your sweet wishes* {{{{{hugs}}}}} xoxoxo

...I got the pm and ...well..

sugar-spice-everything-nice-thank-you-front.jpg

at first I was oh no...my brain had to wrap itself around this 'change'...
tumblr_mj1vu2HmLd1r2w2vzo1_250.gif

then I dusted myself off....took a deep breath....
tumblr_ldidpyhfuL1qbrdf3o2_r1_500.gif

pulled myself together...
tumblr_mtv39gzhk51rk4r7jo1_500.gif

and said..........
tumblr_inline_mvcb3wKoIf1qih9gi.gif

tumblr_lqbqxi5aTv1qcxieko1_500_thumb%25255B1%25255D.jpg%3Fimgmax%3D800

and started a new thread...........but first...
I want to thank you all..from the bottom of my heart...for ALL that you have left here...not just things...pics songs chit chat and so so much more..but a part of 'you'..and the friends we have in you all...how very SPECIAL is that*.....oh I can't thank you all enough for that...and so happy I started this thread...so many friends...and I hope to see you all here on the new one.[PART 2 ]..and I know we will meet and make many more..we love new friends here...and the biggest thanks and the biggest {{{{hugs}}}} to you..for many special memories thank goodness I can go back and see them all...we all can*...I may even bring a few over now and then....you have all 'touched' me deeply..touched us all* ..I'll never ever forget....thank you all from the bottom of my heart..* and now...for the new one...and here's too the old and to the new friends who will come and to the memories to be made..*

gbdstars7.gif

longing_of_the_soul_by_cherishedmemories-d1pp1mn.jpg

HERE IS THE LINK TO THE 'Insomniacs and more' PART 2 THREAD...........................

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/lounge/519622-vaper-insomniacs-friends-up-around-clock-vaping-chit-chat-music-images-more-part-2-a.html#post12018132

{{{{{{hugs}}}}} ........see you there............* xoxooxo

aspbratt-00-2022-480x480.gif

thank-you.jpg

{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}} Sweet friends xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Last edited:

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
wow Dave you did it perfectly!! wow that is fantastic.so happy it worked..I just clicked on it and now it comes up ! Oh I never heard that version before ..I like it very much. thanks so much for sharing that Dave..and I am thrilled you understood that too. It's better that way too because if it's embedded ..it makes the thread so heavy . for the next time you come if there is anything special in the way of food you love let me know . I will try to find it for you. I hope you sleep well Dave..and see you soon. *hugs* to you..*

z76519813.gif

Reactions: Reddhott

super dave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
1 Mile High
OK

I've been quiet because I just got home from visiting SD, heres a picture of me and him with his neighbor. No english, couldnt find out why a dog was on his head

blogsuperdave-773419.jpg

Thanks for the nice pic Krispers and was so nice for you to come visit and thats a new style on the neighbor Fuji's
head, he thinks it will be big at the flea market! Another group photo of the event, thanks again! SD

th

Reactions: priorities
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread