Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
Hi everyone!

As some of you know, I make music and as a 20 year old who has dreams to make it in the music business, you have to work on exposure. So I've decided to do a giveaway.

Here's how it will work, my YouTube channel is at 2,786 subscribers. Once my channel gets to 3,000 subscribers, all of the people from ECF who subscribed will be put into random.org and one winner will be chosen (I might do two winners...).

Prizes

1)
A personalized signed copy of my album Shift.

And because I know not everyone may like my music, a prize to satisfy your vaping needs:

2) 295mL of eliquid from ITC Vapes. 70mL of CinnaGram Custard and 225mL of Custard #3.

vKhFoYgm.jpg

If you win, you will receive both of these. Thats nearly 300mL of juice just for clicking two buttons, and some new music. We all need new music, right?

It's really easy. It's as simple as clicking two buttons (link then subscribe). Help me make my dream come true and get something for doing so. It means the world to me.

YouTube Link: Cullin Kin - YouTube

Just remember to comment your YouTube username in this thread so I can see you subscribed!

Thanks for helping me out and participating! It truly means the world.

Vape Happy,
Cullin Kin

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Thank you to LouPop13 for being the first one!!!!

How did you guess that??? Now my cover is blown... LMAO!!!

But seriously, I only had time to listen to a few bits of some of your originals, but you have a nice 'pop' sound. I especially liked a couple of the older originals with the B+W vids of you playing piano...

I'm old enough to be your Grandmother (almost!! lol) but I have a lot of friends who are musicians, and it's a tough biz to break into... I wish you the Best of Luck!! :cool:

Reactions: Cullin Kin

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
How did you guess that??? Now my cover is blown... LMAO!!!

But seriously, I only had time to listen to a few bits of some of your originals, but you have a nice 'pop' sound. I especially liked a couple of the older originals with the B+W vids of you playing piano...

I'm old enough to be your Grandmother (almost!! lol) but I have a lot of friends who are musicians, and it's a tough biz to break into... I wish you the Best of Luck!! :cool:

Well thank you for taking the time to listen and helping get this thread go in the right direction! You rock! :)

Reactions: spacekitty

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Sorry @Cullin Kin and @spacekitty, I had to close the one in the contest forum. That one is for ECF only, IOW no connections to YT or FB, etc. I did leave it visible though with a link to here, as this is the spot approved by Roly for you for this special contest. :)

Good luck with the contest everyone, and with your music @Cullin Kin ! ♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♪♪♫♫♫♪♫♪

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
Sorry @Cullin Kin and @spacekitty, I had to close the one in the contest forum. That one is for ECF only, IOW no connections to YT or FB, etc. I did leave it visible though with a link to here, as this is the spot approved by Roly for you for this special contest. :)

Good luck with the contest everyone, and with your music @Cullin Kin ! ♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♪♪♫♫♫♪♫♪

It's totally okay! Thank you for letting us know! :) And thank you for the good wishes!

That is a very good song.........(Li Blue)

Thanks for a great contest and chance to win.......

Thank you!!! I'm glad you like it! I have you entered Li Blue :)
yeah, I like it too!...it's catchy:banana:

Thank you Katz! :) I'm happy you like it as well!

Everyone, please remember to comment you YouTube username so I know who you are and can enter you into the contest. :) Thanks gain for all of your support!

Were getting closer!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread