Not open for further replies.

Chimney34

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2012
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Hey! It wasn't my fault the silly thing flew in front of me! :laugh:

Then I got to the store and all the register's were down ... no sales; sooo I got back in the car and started across town to the other store ... didn't get halfway and ran into a "closed road" :rolleyes: Had to turn around and go another way :laugh:

Can't believe I didn't lose it :lol:

I know but you've gotta watch out for those things. I bet that was scary!

Hehehe! I probably would have turned around & drove home after that:laugh:

Ok...going to eat for real. BBS

LoriP1702

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Tell him the Lurker's say HI! LOL's
:facepalm: :laugh: :lol:

He was replacing a flexible hose from the pool pump to the filter. So I had to go out and help watch, you know, it's what we women do. :laugh:

He told me I could watch so that when this one leaks, I could fix it next time....:laugh: :rolleyes:

Off again....
MG_04.gif

LoriP1702

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Good night Lori, I'm sure you had quite a day at work :)

Sleep well :wub:

I did. And, we're going to get statements out tomorrow. Going to help Dee get the cash drawers all balanced, get everything entered and get statements printed, folded and in the mail. :unsure: There will be three of us on it so it should be fine, but it will still take all day I'm sure....we'll see.

Also, I edited that....I don't have an actual Kindle. I have the free version/app/download/cloud (whatever you call it) from Amazon. I read on my iPad or my laptop. :laugh: :facepalm:

Chimney34

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2012
:laugh:

I don't know, I told her years ago EXACTLY what I used and she still thinks mine is better :facepalm: :laugh:
I think it's just that ole "somebody else made it" thing :lol:

Ahhhh, I understand completely. Some things are just like that. My mom & grandma taught me to make several things but it was always better when they made it. Even now that I've perfected it I still think there's is better.

But I hate it when you get fast food or go to a restaurant & try someone else's food at the table & it's heavenly but when you go back & order the exact same thing it doesn't taste as good:grr:

Well, I hate to be a party pooper, but I am. :laugh:

I'm pooped. My bath really relaxed me, I'm headed to the couch to read. ;)

Sweet dreams all when you go!! :wub:

Awwwh you get some rest sweetie:wub:

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Ahhhh, I understand completely. Some things are just like that. My mom & grandma taught me to make several things but it was always better when they made it. Even now that I've perfected it I still think there's is better.

But I hate it when you get fast food or go to a restaurant & try someone else's food at the table & it's heavenly but when you go back & order the exact same thing it doesn't taste as good:grr:
    Awwwh you get some rest sweetie:wub:
    Ah, I think that's one of those situations where it's better in our minds than it actually is :unsure:

Chimney34

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 1, 2012
    I did. And, we're going to get statements out tomorrow. Going to help Dee get the cash drawers all balanced, get everything entered and get statements printed, folded and in the mail. :unsure: There will be three of us on it so it should be fine, but it will still take all day I'm sure....we'll see.

Also, I edited that....I don't have an actual Kindle. I have the free version/app/download/cloud (whatever you call it) from Amazon. I read on my iPad or my laptop. :laugh: :facepalm:

I read the same way. I either download to my iPad using the library app or amazon or Barnes & nobles or the iBooks app. I have all of them so when I do buy a book I get it from whichever place is cheaper;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread