Not open for further replies.

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
Howdy bud it's been awhile how's the sub's goin when does the contest end?

Thinking about ending it soon since it's basically stalled. I'll give it a couple more days. Will likely draw winners on Sunday. :)

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
Winners are @spacekitty (#1) and @mac63 (#24), chosen by random.org and it's random number generator. Subscribers were placed in an excel spreadsheet and assigned a number of 1-30 so this was how I chose. Completely random. Space kitty was drawn first (and the first subscriber lol) so she will get to choose between the prizes then mac63 will get the second prize. PM'ing now.

Thank you to everyone who participated. :) It means a lot!

Last edited:

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Winners are @spacekitty (#1) and @mac63 (#24), chosen by random.org and it's random number generator. Subscribers were placed in an excel spreadsheet and assigned a number of 1-30 so this was how I chose. Completely random. Space kitty was drawn first (and the first subscriber lol) so she will get to choose between the prizes then mac63 will get the second prize. PM'ing now.

Thank you to everyone who participated. :) It means a lot!

What?? You mean there was a Contest going on here, too... :rolleyes: LOL!!

Congrats to Mac, and Thanks to CK for doing this!!
I guess I broke the jinx about the 1st post(er) not getting picked... ;)

And for those of you who didn't win this time, there's another chance for you over here:
Yocan Favotank - A Review | E-Cigarette Forum

(btw, I chose the Mod... haven't had any new gear in a while... sorry Mac!!)

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
What?? You mean there was a Contest going on here, too... :rolleyes: LOL!!

Congrats to Mac, and Thanks to CK for doing this!!
I guess I broke the jinx about the 1st post(er) not getting picked... ;)

And for those of you who didn't win this time, there's another chance for you over here:
Yocan Favotank - A Review | E-Cigarette Forum

(btw, I chose the Mod... haven't had any new gear in a while... sorry Mac!!)

That's the Tank CK gave here - Was originally a separate contest but ecf slapped his hand so he combined it with the juice on this one.

Tank would've have been my 1st choice as well so I don't blame you (not too much anyway:))

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
That's the Tank CK gave here - Was originally a separate contest but ecf slapped his hand so he combined it with the juice on this one.

Tank would've have been my 1st choice as well so I don't blame you (not too much anyway:))

Yocan sent me another pair of what I gave away here so I'm hosting a new one on YouTube as well. :)

Although I think I'm going to make it just the tank on YT, because I want to play with my remaining EXgo V2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread