[Vaper's Log] mELIANTE

Status
Not open for further replies.

mELIANTE

ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2009
Portugal
Yet another update, this one concerning the aesthetic. My M401 configuration (black cart, golden atty and silver batt.) is a fingerprint magnet8-o
It doesn't look half as good as it did in the first day. That's a pitty.

About kent, I'm starting to taste a little different, softer, but still I taste some "green". I know it doesn't make any sense, but that's what comes to my mind whenever I use it:D

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Having the same issue with my Titan 510 charger. I just wiggle with the thing and wait for it to turn green again.
I had this problem the first few days, until I figured out that if I screwed the battery much more loosely into the charger, it no longer happened. I don't know why, nor do I know if this will help you, but it made all the difference in the world for me and my charger.

:)

mELIANTE

ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2009
Portugal
I had this problem the first few days, until I figured out that if I screwed the battery much more loosely into the charger, it no longer happened. I don't know why, nor do I know if this will help you, but it made all the difference in the world for me and my charger.

:)
Nope, doesn't work for M401, mine anyway.

First night in a bar tonight. A smoke allowed bar but I only used one batt in about 3 hours.

Today I started noticing how bad smokers smell and how awfull the bar smelled. Can't believe that it was the way I smelled, it's really intense. I could smell my smoker friends as they approached, a couple of meters away!8-o

mELIANTE

ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2009
Portugal
First night out with my M401. I experienced first hand the sound activating of the auto batteries. When the bassier music started I got it apart and didn't vape anymore. Didn't feel the need to either.
Vaped on the restaurant I went to (no smoking restaurant), vaped in the bar/disco pretty much evrywhere and nobody said anything. Life is great :)
Used less than two batteries and 2 carts with the spring and plug mod (ADM). Night started at 19:30 and I got home by 5:00. I took my portable charger, but I didn't need it. The batts on the 401 are turning out to be enough for me, that's good :)

This week I'm ordering RY#4 from Anycig. Undortunatelly, customs at my country get picky with EMS and I cant' afford to wait a month for Heaven-Gifts supplies:( Hong Kong airmail is much faster the the one from Shanghai so, gonna change suppliers. Let's see if it goes well. Wish me luck:D

Last edited:

mELIANTE

ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2009
Portugal
Well, I'm starting to think there is something wrong with my M401. The taste has nothing to do with DSE901's taste, which is great. In the M401 it's too agressive, I can't taste anything but a kind of burnt taste. Somrtimes I get a hint of the same taste I get with the 901 but is weak and not as fulfilling:(

Can someone tell me what might be wrong with it? I already cleaned the atty with alcohol, but it's still the same. I just wish I could have a little taste of the juice and not the one I have now that makes me want to buy another model:(
HELP!

mELIANTE

ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2009
Portugal
Time for another update.
Thanks to the thread I started in the M401 forum, I found that I was not using it in the best way. Looks like the 401 likes the shorter, deeper pulls better. I get more vapour and taste that way anyway.
A couple of minutes ago dropped the atty on water... I'm not at home so no vaping for me for now.

mELIANTE

ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2009
Portugal
30ml of Pomegranate?

I will just assume you already know you like it.
And I will assume it really tastes like Pomegranate.

Really?

Since M401 doesn't have much flavor it won't be a big problem if it's not so good. And maybe it tastes like pomegranate, which I like.
I know I should have been more cautious ordering the flavours but what the heck, maybe it turns out great for me.
All in all I don't know what either of the flavours taste like so it's my own personal lottery:)

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Since M401 doesn't have much flavor it won't be a big problem if it's not so good. And maybe it tastes like pomegranate, which I like.
I know I should have been more cautious ordering the flavours but what the heck, maybe it turns out great for me.
All in all I don't know what either of the flavours taste like so it's my own personal lottery:)
I like your spirit.
:thumb:

mELIANTE

ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2009
Portugal
New noob story today.
I said before one atty fell in water yesterday. Well, after I cleaned it (alcohol, dry) it had become really hard to get vapor. The battery wouldn't turn on, I tried the other new atty and it worked fine, so not battery issue. Pulling on the PV wouldn't start it but, if I blew on the mess end, it would light up properly. I was starting to get freaked out as I didn't count on thrashing an atty so soon. I tried soft pulls, hard pulls, drain the atty from any excess juice it might had... Nothing, until I though "maybe I didn't prime it properly" and dripped about 5 drops in it. Working like a champ now:D

Bottom line, always prime.:lol:

the86d

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2009
So. California, USA

Pomegranate is pretty good. I have only used artificial flavor, and added some citric acid to give more kick. I used this for a week straight exclusively once, even though I have a tray full of LorAnn flavors.

mELIANTE

ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2009
Portugal
Yesterday had my first "no vaping allowed".

I asked in a cafe if I could use it there, said it was a nicotine vaporizer and they said I couldn't because it could make others feel unconfortable and there would always be someone that would make a remark. I felt like "WTF", the others here are smokers too and if you didn't want to make them feel unconfortable you wouldn't send them outside to smoke...
And I was left hanging because I couldn't vape and, if I wanted to, I had to go outside just to get a couple of pulls, as I don't vape the way I used to smoke. I would have to be going outside every five minutes or so, so I just had my coffee and left. Won't go there anymore in this weather since it is very cold and raining here. Maybe when good weather returns I'll go there, but only to stay in the outside tables:(

mELIANTE

ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2009
Portugal
On the last couple of days it has been tasting better for me, but I think my sense of taste is really shot as my friends who try it say it has a lot more flavour than what I get. I'm the problem then.

In another note, I think I'm f'd. Anycig cancelled my order whithout any explanation and I'm almost out of juice, have a little under 5ml and my new order from e-cigarette-mart won't ship till tomorrow. I don't know what to do:-x

F'in anycig, won't be doing business with them again (or try to, even). I guess the basterds don't like to answer questions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread