"E-Cigarette" is going to cause us pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wfx

ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
VA
I myself like e-cig .. that's what it is, after all .. an electronic cigarette .. and it's not going to matter what you call it as far as the FDA is concerned .. other than those that use zero nic, it's a nicotine delivery device .. that produces vapor that looks like smoke ..

agreed. i will call it a nicotine vaporizer and leave it at that.

player30

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2010
Birmingham AL
I call mine "Sally" because I got tired of saying "my e-cigarette thingy." Now, I say "I don't know where I put Sally" or "I have to put Sally on the charger." I don't think that will catch on, though. E-cigarette is what led me to give it a shot.... it works. Yep, it may be the downfall, but I see why they did it. I see why it will be hard to undo it, too.

I like "Sally"; that's what I will use too!!

pyro13g

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2011
NE Ohio
Considering the food most people think is safe, I agree the name for e-cigarettes should be changed. If you named most foods what they really are, the same negativity would be applied. If they can state alcohol has a health benefit, they can state vaping has one too. But there is a big difference here, and that is how the pockets of the people that say these things, are lined, and by who.

Same goes for exercise. People are wreaking havic on their bodies, even heart, just listening to money. Same goes for all this cholesterol and dietary fat BS.

Last edited:

SusanK

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2011
Virginia Beach
I like "Sally"; that's what I will use too!!

I tried to get my husband to name his "Bob" but he won't do it. When he can't remember where he left it, I say "Lookin for Bob?" and I get that irritated look. The joy of being married for almost 13 years is that the look doesn't bother me, and I don't have to stop :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread