• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vapers Spotted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ezjayy

Account closed on request
Oct 3, 2015
Look behind you.
Fearing 1 day....govt will clamp down and we all be screwed, thanks to these idiots..

I fear it has well and truly begun.

An hour ago i saw close up and personal, few metres away, where yours truly was having a light, two dudes pinned by probably HiSh Majesty's Secret Service and their small bags ransacked. Voila. Mods and juice bottles down to the ground.

Flecking hell..just be safe friends. All of you.

Reactions: MMM

Imperialchugger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2015
River End
I fear it has well and truly begun.

An hour ago i saw close up and personal, few metres away, where yours truly was having a light, two dudes pinned by probably HiSh Majesty's Secret Service and their small bags ransacked. Voila. Mods and juice bottles down to the ground.

Flecking hell..just be safe friends. All of you.
Wow they deserved it. Not gonna be sorry for them. It's the ones that gave subox a bad name. It's supposed to be a decent starter. I cringe whenever I heard someone with a subox now. Probably a hipster wannabe show off.

Sent from my HM 1SW using Tapatalk

ezjayy

Account closed on request
Oct 3, 2015
Look behind you.
Wow they deserved it. Not gonna be sorry for them. It's the ones that gave subox a bad name. It's supposed to be a decent starter. I cringe whenever I heard someone with a subox now. Probably a hipster wannabe show off.

Indeed fairly young chaps with what looks like Suboxes. But I definitely don't want to stick around and watch the action unfurl further.

Act relek but chop2 finish analog, take my drink, and effed-off. :facepalm:

Pouf

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2015
Fine City
Well I disagree on the sub forum being entirely useless..DIYing w local flavours for one is something the international forum cannot help with. I feel that I relate better to the advice given here too.

I also believe Hisham is really not that free to be catching every other person. They need more than forum posts as evidence too. Of course I wouldn't deny that they can use this place to learn more about us and our habits, since we're mostly promoting silence then it's already hushed enough considering we don't speak of our suppliers openly.

Also believe that users here are smart enough to conceal themselves from public eye. We can't educate them all but at least we can try to keep those who find us as safe as possible. You can't help those who don't seek it.

anotherchap

Oct 27, 2015
Well I disagree on the sub forum being entirely useless..DIYing w local flavours for one is something the international forum cannot help with. I feel that I relate better to the advice given here too.

I also believe Hisham is really not that free to be catching every other person. They need more than forum posts as evidence too. Of course I wouldn't deny that they can use this place to learn more about us and our habits, since we're mostly promoting silence then it's already hushed enough considering we don't speak of our suppliers openly.

Also believe that users here are smart enough to conceal themselves from public eye. We can't educate them all but at least we can try to keep those who find us as safe as possible. You can't help those who don't seek it.

I agree with you Pouf:thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread