Vaperz Cloud 25mm VCMT

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtbason35

ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
North Carolina
image.jpeg
This will be my next tank if the price comes down a tad. 25mm, will look great on the Reuleaux. Velocity post, huge juice channels, juice flow control, and more. Overall I just love the sleek streamlined look of this one. Sort of like a Mt RTA on steroids if that's even possible. Still a preorder over at cloudycollabs.com for 64.99.

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
Lol I want it too. Been thinking of how I can justify this to the wife. I'm pretty much spent on excuses with all of the purchases from the past few weeks. I may have to hold out til after Christmas. :(

It would be a next month buy for me. I don't let myself spend more each month than I spent on cigs. I bought a nice mod this month as my Christmas present.

Reactions: dolladave

mtbason35

ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
North Carolina
It would be a next month buy for me. I don't let myself spend more each month than I spent on cigs. I bought a nice mod this month as my Christmas present.
I actually do the same thing. I usually do it on a weekly basis but the same concept. The temptation is real sometimes though. It makes no sense to most people why I insist on having so many devices, tanks, etc.. Sometimes I wonder myself but I can't help myself lol.

Jeremy Schreiber

May 27, 2015
I just ordered a 30mm version and if it turns out to be a good tank, I may pick up a few more. The flavor bar is set pretty high though *cough*Aromamizer*cough*.

Also, it appears that positive post has a bit of lean to it. o_O

Probably a dumb question, but the advantage to the 25 and 30 mm tanks is a larger build deck and juice capacity? I have an MT coming in so if I'm not completely incompetent with RTAs (I probably will be lol) this would be the next step. It does remind me of a larger MT with juice flow control, a velocity deck, and a larger top fill. Exactly the stuff the MT needs. Also, as mtbason35 pointed out, it has a nice matching color scheme for the Reuleaux.

Will the flavor decrease at all because of the wider/taller chimney?

mtbason35

ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
North Carolina
The only thing holding me back is the price tag. It looks like it would vape as well as the MT.
Same here. It all looks great on paper and the pictures. If it works as good as it looks then it will be worth every bit of 65 bucks. However, I've been duped before with vaping hardware and I'd much rather be duped out of $30 than $65. If the machining and functionality of this tank is on point I believe it will be the new top dog.

Reactions: Landman
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread