Vaperz Cloud VCMT

Status
Not open for further replies.

baaadjustin

Moved On
Apr 13, 2015
Missouri
Just picked one of these up yesterday. Was very hesitant cause of the 65 price tag. If there's anyone else wondering if this thing is worth it I've got 3 words for you.....YES YES YES!! I'm running dual Clapton .2 ohms and it has no issues wicking at 120, if I wick a bit differently it can probably handle more. Flavor is spot on, build quality is perfect, build deck is huge. This is the rta I've been waiting for, seems like most would be great but missing something. This is the only one I've found that does everything right. In case your wondering mine hasn't leaked a single drop of juice. If you got the spare cash and are looking for a great rta I highly recommend this one.

Reactions: Oregon Linda

whplash

Aug 8, 2014
Ky, USA
My wife surprised me with one of these and it came in the mail yesterday., very happy with it. It has a massive deck for a tank, and once I got the wicking right it works flawlessly. Plenty of flavor and vapor.

The only issues I have with it is you can't remove the deck with it full of juice and sometimes I have a hard time taking the top cap off without unscrewing the whole thing., it is easier with the SS top. I do have an o ring around the very top of the tank part to help hold it when taking off the top fill cap, it helps with that.
Now only if I could get the deck off with it full.

And yes it does drink the juice, I use almost twice the juice compared to my other tanks, but worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

baaadjustin

Moved On
Apr 13, 2015
Missouri
My wife surprised me with one of these and it came in the mail yesterday., very happy with it. It has a massive deck for a tank, and once I got the wicking right it works flawlessly. Plenty of flavor and vapor.

The only issues I have with it is you can't remove the deck with it full of juice and sometimes I have a hard time taking the top cap off without unscrewing the whole thing., it is easier with the SS top. I do have an o ring around the very top of the tank part to help hold it when taking off the top fill cap, it helps with that.
Now only if I could get the deck off with it full.

And yes it does drink the juice, I use almost twice the juice compared to my other tanks, but worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Right the couple cons this tank has I can totally overlook, I rotate tanks frequently, but I've been using this ever since I got it

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
it is THE tank. that's why. massive airflow, massive juice channels, and once you wick it proper not a dry hit no matter how much power you throw at it.

I don't get dry hits with any RTA I build, but I fully understand how my gear works. ;)

Lol
If someone needs 200watts to vape they aren't building their atomizer properly.

Paul lamb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2015
Newcastle, UK
I don't get dry hits with any RTA I build, but I fully understand how my gear works. ;)

Lol
I don't need to vape 200w but it is possible

You will find with the VCMT that it has so much airflow you need at least 80w to get a decent vape

It was made as a monster and VC claim they can vape off it comfortably at 400w which is ridiculous but I find that true

Also with the size of the deck and juice wells you need to throw big mm id coils in to wick it correctly

TeeBag

Oct 28, 2015

Lol
lol....you're assuming i throw full power at mine. i don't. usually stick with a .35ohm build on a paraseries box. chasing the ever elusive higher wattage is just plain useless. i don't need a .08 ohm build to make it work. i know some love to go as low ohm/high watt as possible....but then again that is related to the "my big truck makes up for lack of testicular fortitude" disease.

my POINT was that you can throw as much power as you want at it, and if you wick it properly, it'll do just fine. that was my point. but go ahead and assume i have no idea what i'm doing.

Reactions: Paul lamb

TeeBag

Oct 28, 2015
I don't need to vape 200w but it is possible

You will find with the VCMT that it has so much airflow you need at least 80w to get a decent vape

It was made as a monster and VC claim they can vape off it comfortably at 400w which is ridiculous but I find that true

Also with the size of the deck and juice wells you need to throw big mm id coils in to wick it correctly
umm, you can actually ADJUST the airflow, and by wicking, juice flow. i've ran mine on about 20w iirc and it still pumped.

Reactions: Paul lamb

Paul lamb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2015
Newcastle, UK
umm, you can actually ADJUST the airflow, and by wicking, juice flow. i've ran mine on about 20w iirc and it still pumped.
You know that tank was never sold to deal with 20w

I bought it knowing big tank big coils big power

I would never get a nice vape off it that low due to the size of the chuff cap

In my opinion it's crying out for power

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread