The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Vapeversaries

Discussion in 'Canada Forum' started by Smile n' shine, Nov 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Smile n' shine

Smile n' shine Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 13, 2012
    Canada
    What No Vapeversaries reported?? I'm having COLOURED FONT withdrawals!!!!

So I've hit 8 months, I know a few of us around here are in this club.

:toast:CONGRATS TO YOU ALL!:toast:

I know how hard it is to quit smoking, it's one of the hardest things I've done in my life.
    I haven't had one drag, puff or inhale of a mcstinky and it FEELS GREAT! So thankful for vaping.

According to my counter and mental calculations yes, 6000 cigs have been avoided.
    That number just blows me away, it's not even the money....but that insane number.

So to all of you learning, suffering through, adapting, changing, and vaping to your heart's content......
    Keep on keepin on ECF'ers...

(Nothing significant to contribute, only a hey, howdy and a pat on the back ;))

2. shades

shades Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 3, 2009
    Perth, Ontario
    WOOOO CONGRATZ SnS!!!!!! WOOOOO!!! yeah yeah yeah WOOOOO!!!!!!

\m/...(-.-)...\m/ you the vaper !! yeah you the vaper!

3. Smile n' shine

Apr 13, 2012
    Canada
    I'm still looking for that dream carto/clearo.....

But I've got the juice covered! Find your ADV yet Shades??

4. shades

shades Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 3, 2009
    Perth, Ontario
    I DID! Just not too long ago either!

I am just looooooving Gollum! Dark Horse too but yeah I think I am not even interested in trying anything new because I am so happy with those two :)

5. Oriana871

Oriana871 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 1, 2012
    Toronto
    Smile n'Shine we're on the same timeline, 8 months for me as well. No looking back. Congrats to you! I don't even care if I have an ADV or the fanciest gear, I'm done with the stinkies. And I just love all the smokers that are approaching me with the "I really want to quit" and "can you turn me on to vaping" doe eyes and I'm just love helping them get there.

6. Smile n' shine

Apr 13, 2012
    Canada
    I can't agree more Oriana871, the interest in vaping is great! I even have non-smokers who ask for a smoker they know!

Congrats! :banana:

7. tygertyger

tygertyger Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

That happened to me today :) Noticed a couple having a quick smoke before leaving, standing beside their car with the little ones already buckled in. So I quickly buckled my little guy in, jumped out of the truck and fired up my itty bitty mini eGo with Stardust..... only two puffs and the guy asked "So those things work good?"..... spawned a short but hopefully informative and helpful discussion about e-cigs and they seemed really interested.... hope they try it!

8. bols2DaWall

bols2DaWall Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

2 weeks for me today , so far so good .
    Congrats everyone , it's no easy feat .

9. Rttch

Rttch Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 27, 2011
    Edmonton
    In my eighth month as well. March 2013 is going to be a very, VERY good month ;-)

10. tygertyger

No, it's not easy, but vaping has been the most painless and successful attempt I've made at quitting. 2 months analog free here :)

I congratulate you on your success so far! Soon enough you'll be telling us it's two months.... then 2 years! Don't get discouraged, and if anything frustrates or confuses you, be sure to share. The veterans here are always ready with advice and tips to help you get back to enjoying your new habit. Also, check out cvcn.ca for the program schedule. There's an online vaping show every night (two per night on weekends) and it's a great place to hang out and vape with others, learn a little, have some laughs, and even win great prizes!

11. RollandOfGilead

RollandOfGilead Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 1, 2012
    Kingston, On, Canada
    Thats if tyger doesn't win em all....lol

12. RollandOfGilead

RollandOfGilead Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 1, 2012
    Kingston, On, Canada
    Wish I could say the same, the VERY FIRST juice I ever tried is my ADV and i'm still trying new ones all the time. Now I have 3 ADV's and still want to try *this one* and *this one* and *that one* and *this one* and *this one*.....

13. Projectguy

Projectguy Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 9, 2012
    Oakville, ON
    Hang in. 2 weeks are as important as 2 years.

You'll find all the support you want here. We've all walked and continue to walk the same rocky road.

14. tygertyger

Oh no worries there *giggles*..... I've had a good week indeed, but there's a few prizes usually every show, and 9 shows a week..... besides, the viewers and hosts are great and make sure to spread it around. Lots of folks voluntarily PIF (pay it forward) to another vaper if they've won too recently, so everybody gets a chance to claim some goodies ;)

15. Smile n' shine

Apr 13, 2012
    Canada
    LOL :facepalm: I think I have a twin. How about that one and that one before this one. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.