• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vapeversaries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile n' shine

ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2012
Canada
What No Vapeversaries reported?? I'm having COLOURED FONT withdrawals!!!!

So I've hit 8 months, I know a few of us around here are in this club.

:toast:CONGRATS TO YOU ALL!:toast:

I know how hard it is to quit smoking, it's one of the hardest things I've done in my life.
I haven't had one drag, puff or inhale of a mcstinky and it FEELS GREAT! So thankful for vaping.

According to my counter and mental calculations yes, 6000 cigs have been avoided.
That number just blows me away, it's not even the money....but that insane number.

So to all of you learning, suffering through, adapting, changing, and vaping to your heart's content......
Keep on keepin on ECF'ers...

(Nothing significant to contribute, only a hey, howdy and a pat on the back ;))

Oriana871

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2012
Toronto
Smile n'Shine we're on the same timeline, 8 months for me as well. No looking back. Congrats to you! I don't even care if I have an ADV or the fanciest gear, I'm done with the stinkies. And I just love all the smokers that are approaching me with the "I really want to quit" and "can you turn me on to vaping" doe eyes and I'm just love helping them get there.

Last edited:

tygertyger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2012
Fraser Valley, BC, Canada
Smile n'Shine we're on the same timeline, 8 months for me as well. No looking back. Congrats to you! I don't even care if I have an ADV or the fanciest gear, I'm done with the stinkies. And I just love all the smokers that are approaching me with the "I really want to quit" and "can you turn me on to vaping" doe eyes and I'm just love helping them get there.

That happened to me today :) Noticed a couple having a quick smoke before leaving, standing beside their car with the little ones already buckled in. So I quickly buckled my little guy in, jumped out of the truck and fired up my itty bitty mini eGo with Stardust..... only two puffs and the guy asked "So those things work good?"..... spawned a short but hopefully informative and helpful discussion about e-cigs and they seemed really interested.... hope they try it!

tygertyger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2012
2 weeks for me today , so far so good .
Congrats everyone , it's no easy feat .

No, it's not easy, but vaping has been the most painless and successful attempt I've made at quitting. 2 months analog free here :)

I congratulate you on your success so far! Soon enough you'll be telling us it's two months.... then 2 years! Don't get discouraged, and if anything frustrates or confuses you, be sure to share. The veterans here are always ready with advice and tips to help you get back to enjoying your new habit. Also, check out cvcn.ca for the program schedule. There's an online vaping show every night (two per night on weekends) and it's a great place to hang out and vape with others, learn a little, have some laughs, and even win great prizes!

RollandOfGilead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2012
Kingston, On, Canada
No, it's not easy, but vaping has been the most painless and successful attempt I've made at quitting. 2 months analog free here :)

I congratulate you on your success so far! Soon enough you'll be telling us it's two months.... then 2 years! Don't get discouraged, and if anything frustrates or confuses you, be sure to share. The veterans here are always ready with advice and tips to help you get back to enjoying your new habit. Also, check out cvcn.ca for the program schedule. There's an online vaping show every night (two per night on weekends) and it's a great place to hang out and vape with others, learn a little, have some laughs, and even win great prizes!

Thats if tyger doesn't win em all....lol

RollandOfGilead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2012
Kingston, On, Canada
I DID! Just not too long ago either!

I am just looooooving Gollum! Dark Horse too but yeah I think I am not even interested in trying anything new because I am so happy with those two :)

Wish I could say the same, the VERY FIRST juice I ever tried is my ADV and i'm still trying new ones all the time. Now I have 3 ADV's and still want to try *this one* and *this one* and *that one* and *this one* and *this one*.....

tygertyger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2012
Thats if tyger doesn't win em all....lol

Oh no worries there *giggles*..... I've had a good week indeed, but there's a few prizes usually every show, and 9 shows a week..... besides, the viewers and hosts are great and make sure to spread it around. Lots of folks voluntarily PIF (pay it forward) to another vaper if they've won too recently, so everybody gets a chance to claim some goodies ;)

Smile n' shine

ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2012
Canada
Wish I could say the same, the VERY FIRST juice I ever tried is my ADV and i'm still trying new ones all the time. Now I have 3 ADV's and still want to try *this one* and *this one* and *that one* and *this one* and *this one*.....

LOL :facepalm: I think I have a twin. How about that one and that one before this one. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread