Vapin from Vegas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jameslasvegas

Jun 2, 2013
Las Vegas
Hello everyone - James from Las Vegas here.

I just recently jumped into the vaping community and vaping world, stumbled upon ECF and found it to be a HUGE resource to answering all my questions and helping me get started. I am currently looking to find a vendor with some good juice and am a bit overwhelmed with the review section. (SO MANY) but I am planning on diving in and just buying some stuff since we all have our personal preferences.

Look forward to meeting you all!

jameslasvegas

Jun 2, 2013
Las Vegas
Hello James from Las Vegas, I'd just suggest not buying large quantities until you find something you know you like, sometimes it takes a while to find juices worth your while, might wanna try sample packs. Good luck.:toast:

Thanks for the advice! I heard the sample packs were the way to go. I am going to pick up a few and see what I like.

ShariR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Nashville, TN
One of the favorite sites to buy juice from is Mt. Baker Vapor. There is a huge thread here and reviews to read. They have great prices and you can customize your juice order. They have a huge selection of flavors.

There are also many other great choices. Since I am new also, I can not advise you. Go to the E-liquid forum and read some of the threads and you will get a good idea on who you want to try.

Welcome to ECF.

jameslasvegas

Jun 2, 2013
Las Vegas
Hi James, you have Pink spot Vapor,on Decateur st. I have not tried their juices,but they get great reviews. Good luck to you.

Nice!!! I will have to check them out this weekend, a local place to buy some juices would be good to have around. I just ordered from Mt. Baker Vapor as well so we will see how it goes.

Renzuli

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2011
North Las Vegas
Welcome neighbor , and there are lots of B&M's in the Vegas area . Besides Pink Spot , there is also SinCity Vapors , and another just opened up down near Charleston and Decauter ( I believe ). It's called DIY Flavorshack . Dawn and her sister Santina run the place , and are very accommodating . And their phone # is (702)807-7215 Oh , and most of these will let you try out the juices before you buy . Better than buying samples . Good Luck

Last edited:

Bill's Magic Vapor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
USA
Yes, fellow Las Vegas vaper here. Welcome. I DIY mostly, but I did try out a new vape shop called Vapor's Emporium on N. Buffalo. I did buy a couple of their juices. Eliquid is completely subjective, very hard to recommend flavors, easier to recommend sources. I also like Mt. Baker Vapor (Best E Cigarette | Buy Electronic Cigarettes | E Cig Juice - MT Baker Vapor), but there are many good ones out there. Glad you made it.

Kuukaroo

Verified Member
May 17, 2013
Las Vegas
Welcome jameslasvegas! it's comforting to meet a new member here on ECF that's also from vegas, along with other native ECF vegas vapors as well.

If you're looking for locally made juices, Vegas Vapor Emporium is the way to go. Pink Spot Vapor is awesome too, they're pretty known throughout the vaping community. Very, very welcoming staff for both shops.

Welcome to EFC. I visit the Vegas strip 2 or 3 times a year for business seminars/relaxation. Hear you have extreme heat going on right now. Did you hit 115* or better today? What part are you in?

I"m located in Centennial area and yes, extreme is an understatement. Temperature right now is at 112-113*. This weekend the temp could break local record, and summer just started..

vapo jam

ECF Veteran
May 25, 2013
county of orange, ca
Hi James, you have Pink spot Vapor,on Decateur st. I have not tried their juices,but they get great reviews. Good luck to you.

pink spot makes VERY good juice. they're a little pricier than mt baker, but it's definitely worth it. some of my favorites (in no particular order):

gummy bear
pink spot (raspberry, pineapple, and lime)
blu spot (same as above except blueberry instead of raspberry)
lemon coconut cookie (vaping it right now...)
peach green tea
frozen lime drop (tastes like a margarita)

if you're in vegas, you DEFINITELY have to check them out - you won't regret it.

Welcome to EFC. I visit the Vegas strip 2 or 3 times a year for business seminars/relaxation. Hear you have extreme heat going on right now. Did you hit 115* or better today? What part are you in?

Just got word that parts of town will be over 120 degrees!!! It is currently 8:30AM and already 97 degrees. On days like this, you run all your errands early in the morning and stay inside the rest of the day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread