Vaping Advocacy... what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
DC2, thanks for posting this for the newer vapers.

As longer term vapers, we tend to forget to mention the vaping advocacy groups and why they are important, especially now with pending federal regulations and local/state/federal restrictions on vaping. I place a link to CASAA in my sig. EVERY ECF MEMBER SHOULD JOIN CASAA.

Last edited:

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
What is Vaping Advocacy, and why?
Who? Where?

CASAA, SFATA, and the Vaping Militia explained...

Good viedeo, thank you for posting. Without the CTAs up top (anybody else annoyed by that?), it seems to be more out sight, out of mind than ever. It’s free to joins CASAA, a few bucks for the Vaping Militia. Even if you’re not the type to do anything, please sign up for CASAA at the very least. You will receive notices of what’s going on locally and it will probably shock you. Strength in numbers and all that good stuff.
For the first time visited Vaping Militia site. Their first line:
The Vaping Militia is committed to protecting the rights and health of vapors

So good to know there is somebody protecting vapors. As a vaper I am flattened.
Well, yes. Makers me snicker a bit. Reminds of the old saying that someone has the vapors. But don’t hold that against them, we might revoke your alien status.

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    Thanks for posting that video. I'm going to check out Vaping Militia. The word 'militia' made me put it into the trash bin part of my mind, I figured it was just a forum of people forcefully saying a "I can vape wherever I want and I will" kind of thing. The description in the video made me think maybe I should open up my mind a bit..

Reminds of the old saying that someone has the vapors.
    :vapor::lol::lol::lol::vapor:

Robino1

Resting in Peace
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 7, 2012
    Treasure Coast, Florida
    Good viedeo, thank you for posting. Without the CTAs up top (anybody else annoyed by that?), it seems to be more out sight, out of mind than ever. It’s free to joins CASAA, a few bucks for the Vaping Militia. Even if you’re not the type to do anything, please sign up for CASAA at the very least. You will receive notices of what’s going on locally and it will probably shock you. Strength in numbers and all that good stuff.

Well, yes. Makers me snicker a bit. Reminds of the old saying that someone has the vapors. But don’t hold that against them, we might revoke your alien status.
    The new software doesn't have the ability to place banners :(
    I think they are looking to get code written as an add on though. Crossing fingers!!!!! It really needs to come back (the CTA banner, that is)

DC2

Tootie Puffer
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 21, 2009
    San Diego
    Thanks for posting that video. I'm going to check out Vaping Militia. The word 'militia' made me put it into the trash bin part of my mind, I figured it was just a forum of people forcefully saying a "I can vape wherever I want and I will" kind of thing. The description in the video made me think maybe I should open up my mind a bit..
    You know, I can totally understand what you're saying.
    I'm really glad it made an impact, if even for one person.
    :)

It’s free to joins CASAA, a few bucks for the Vaping Militia. Even if you’re not the type to do anything, please sign up for CASAA at the very least. You will receive notices of what’s going on locally and it will probably shock you. Strength in numbers and all that good stuff.
    Great point, and I can even make it easier for everyone to do it!
    Become a CASAA Member

Takes about 30 seconds.
    :)

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 5, 2013
    In the Mountains
    The new software doesn't have the ability to place banners :(
    I think they are looking to get code written as an add on though. Crossing fingers!!!!! It really needs to come back (the CTA banner, that is)
    Thank you for clarifying that. You hear one thing, then another. California really needed that banner yesterday. Glad they are trying to get it fixed.

Reactions: Robino1
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread