Vaping Errors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawise

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2013
AB, Canada
I've been fiddling around with two of my hobbies today, vaping and lettering. A few minutes ago, I went to refill my tank. I grabbed a jar. I unscrewed it. I brought it toward my vape, wondering vaguely why it looked more awkward to pour that usual. I tipped the bottle up. My brain kicked in. "Hawise," it stated, "You want to vape Rafaello. You do not want to vape Pelikan Green/Black fountain pen ink."

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Why would you say that? Also, about this brain you mentioned...

upload_2019-2-12_15-51-23.jpg

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
At least it wasn't your can of beer.

No, I've never done that. But if I still drank beer it would be a possibility.

Think of it this way. How many times when you were smoking did you light the wrong end of the cigarette? That really sucked too.

More than once I tried to light a pen. Still probably not worse than lighting the filter.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
I accidentally squirt my vape juice into my coffee one morning

Depending how much it was and how big a cup, I'd probably still drink it and go light on vaping that morning. But I'm hard core about my first cup of coffee. Anything that stands in its way is at risk of severe damage or injury.

Ben Killeen

ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2018
Finland (British)
Depending how much it was and how big a cup, I'd probably still drink it and go light on vaping that morning. But I'm hard core about my first cup of coffee. Anything that stands in its way is at risk of severe damage or injury.
Yeah my partner is like that, I leave her a fresh pot of coffee and a rolled death stick when I leave in the morning, as I know she wants both as soon as she is up haha

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Yeah my partner is like that, I leave her a fresh pot of coffee and a rolled death stick when I leave in the morning, as I know she wants both as soon as she is up haha

One morning I woke up only to discover the heating element in my coffee pot had given up the ghost. I took a hammer to it before tossing it in the trash.

Yes, it made me feel better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread