Sep 26, 2011
Blue Bell, Pennsylvania
a693760c-a1b7-7be7.jpg

Anyone else?

Kind Head

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2011
St. Louis
I'm not religious either, but seriously, during a church service?!! What's up with people that start vaping and start acting like crackheads?! Trust me you can go an hour or 2 without vaping and it won't kill you. I give up, I'm just waiting for the vaping during a funeral thread now!

It is a little inconsiderate to vape in church whether it's legal or not. It does say that you don;t care enough to go 1-2 hours without smoking/vaping, and that's a little disrespectful. I would never vape in church, but I found the thread topic funny.

And now that I think about it more, taking pictures with a cell phone in church is a little disrespectful too. You didn't actually vape in church did you?

Kind Head

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2011
St. Louis
I'm stealthing. Back row. Here against my will. I'm not very religious and this isn't a church for my religion

You were there against your will? How did the person who "forced" you to go feel about it?

Where your cravings really that bad to where you couldn't just wait? Or maybe you could have gotten up and excused yourself and at least went into the bathroom?

...disrespectful in the extreme...if you are so against that(or any other) church...STAY OUT...way to go, furthering a "bad" image of vapers to the same general public we so desperately need the support of...this goes in the category of EPIC FAIL!!!!!!!
madjack:2cool:

You make a good point madjack. It doesn't do our cause any good. The last thing you want to do is piss of the church. They have a lot of control over peoples beliefs. If some preacher starts an anti-vaping campaign, it could be devastating to the vaping community. And I agree with you 100%. If your that against this person's religion, you shouldn't be in that church. Just out of curiosity, what kind of religion was it? I hope it wasn't some other denomination of Christianity other than yours. Like being a Lutheran and going to someone else's Catholic church. Because it's all the same when it comes down to it. The core beliefs are the same. So I hope that wasn't the case.

No matter the reason. Shame on you! When I first this thread, I thought it was a joke. I am shocked you really sat in the back row vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread