Status
Not open for further replies.

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
@Eskie, this one is for you. So like i said, vaping makes my teeth itch. Its just awful, that feeing. Cant scratch it either. And something else ive found, vaping makes my hair hurt. Right on the ends too. My hair gets split ends from vaping and its excruciating. Totally. All the cilia grew back in my respiratory system too and now its overgrown and sticks out my nose. Ever since i started vaping, all kinds of weird stuff keeps happening. Im really at a loss here, has any of this happened to someone else?

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
@Eskie, this one is for you. So like i said, vaping makes my teeth itch. Its just awful, that feeing. Cant scratch it either. And something else ive found, vaping makes my hair hurt. Right on the ends too. My hair gets split ends from vaping and its excruciating. Totally. All the cilia grew back in my respiratory system too and now its overgrown and sticks out my nose. Ever since i started vaping, all kinds of weird stuff keeps happening. Im really at a loss here, has any of this happened to someone else?

Yes, it did happen to me. I added some gluten to my vape mix and I was cured!

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
Yes, it did happen to me. I added some gluten to my vape mix and I was cured!

I went and got my beard dyed yesterday and today my face is swollen, red, and dripping some kind of clear fluid. It can't be an allergic reaction because I am an alpha male, so it has to be caused by vaping.

Do you think it would help if I smeared gluten all over my face?

I vape 6mg if that helps.

MacTechVpr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2013
Hollywood (Beach), FL

Jebbn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2018
safe distance from a black hole
Ever since I went to vg/dw all the wrinkles and lines in my face have either smoothed out or disappeared and I look 20yrs younger.
Also, my hair is thicker, quite lush actually, and any grey I had seems to have diminished somewhat.
My energy levels are off the charts high and blood circulation and libido are also.
Here's the problems:
1# I only have enough money saved to live a short while longer and the little I have saved was only enough for an incredibly boring lifestyle. I'm going to out live my nest egg by decades.
2# While it's nice to have an increased libido and ability and endurance to match I don't have anywhere to focus it.
I didn't have these afflictions when I smoked. I might have to give up vaping and just resign myself to smoking for the rest of my shortened life.

Edit to add black jelly bean flavour makes my earlobes itch. Just a heads up there. Something to be mindful of.

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
So I have discovered a secret that fixes ALL symptoms caused by vaping AND improves flavor. Simply add a bit of MSG (monosodium glutamate) to all of your eliquids. No more itchy teeth, no more popcorn lung, no more coughing, no more rashes, no more hurting hair, all symptoms will simply go away.

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
So I have discovered a secret that fixes ALL symptoms caused by vaping AND improves flavor. Simply add a bit of MSG (monosodium glutamate) to all of your eliquids. No more itchy teeth, no more popcorn lung, no more coughing, no more rashes, no more hurting hair, all symptoms will simply go away.
You just may be onto something. Sounds reasonable

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
I just had to open my mouth.....:facepalm:

Now when a person's teeth itch they'll search and find a thread about it and immediately assume it must be real.

If they read this whole thread and still think it's real, they deserve what they get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread