Not open for further replies.

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
My teeth have started itching just thinking about this :lol:

Well, if the MSG trick doesn't work for that (and it really should work), you could try brushing your teeth with flea and tick shampoo. It will taste a little bad but should kill whatever is causing the itch. Just make sure to use the kind for cats, not dogs, the cat version is a bit milder. Also do not swallow it.

If that doesn't work you could try Cortizone.

Last edited:
Reactions: stols001

HauntedMyst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2013
Chicago
@Eskie, this one is for you. So like i said, vaping makes my teeth itch. Its just awful, that feeing. Cant scratch it either. And something else ive found, vaping makes my hair hurt. Right on the ends too. My hair gets split ends from vaping and its excruciating. Totally. All the cilia grew back in my respiratory system too and now its overgrown and sticks out my nose. Ever since i started vaping, all kinds of weird stuff keeps happening. Im really at a loss here, has any of this happened to someone else?

When was the last time you just spent time with your teeth and hair? Alone, quietly, just the three of you? With all the time you are spending vaping lately, it's possible they are feeling neglected and acting out (I had a colon like that once). Both hair and teeth can be incredibly sensitive. Love them and they will love you. Pick up the book "Your Body Parts Love Languages" and get to know them instead of taking them for granted.

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
i guess i'm stupid, but is it possible to add MSG to juice to make it better?
i'm asking because i use MSG in most foods.
it's a great flavor enhancer with none of the risk the press was pushing before good studies were done.
joke thread or not, has anyone tried this?

I doubt that anyone has done it, but I did make that joke because of it's flavor enhancing properties. In truth, MSG is a powder and I am not sure if it might take some gentle heat to become fully suspended in the liquid. I will also add that no one knows what this will do when vaporized and inhaled. All I can say is try it with a small amount of liquid and let us know. Worst case is you ruin a small amount of juice. Best case we discovered a new flavor enhancer.

Jebbn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2018
safe distance from a black hole
Only side effect from vaping I’ve found is having a constant hard on.

It’s very inconvenient!
giphy.gif

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
I doubt that anyone has done it, but I did make that joke because of it's flavor enhancing properties. In truth, MSG is a powder and I am not sure if it might take some gentle heat to become fully suspended in the liquid. I will also add that no one knows what this will do when vaporized and inhaled. All I can say is try it with a small amount of liquid and let us know. Worst case is you ruin a small amount of juice. Best case we discovered a new flavor enhancer.
MSG is used in meat tenderizer. I would think vaping it would tenderize your lungs.

Jebbn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2018
safe distance from a black hole
Just recently Ive noticed that Ive started to get under peoples skin and cause them to respond in angry outbursts.
It wasnt like this when I didnt vape. I think it could be the vg because it didnt happen when I was vaping 60/40 vg/pg. I did however have a weeping/oozing rash on my forehead back then using pg.
Even my wife has been different towards me recently, she seems annoyed at me and on occasions quite hostile and mouthy.
Another thing thats happened is I grew a beard and Ive never done that in 55yrs! It only happened after I started vaping. Im not sure if I can continue vaping due to the hostility it brings out in people I interact with and the beards a bit itchy.

Actually, probably just buy a life time supply of vape gear, spend my days annoying everyone and just sit back and let the beard grow long enough to plat it like a pirates beard.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Actually, probably just buy a life time supply of vape gear, spend my days annoying everyone and just sit back and let the beard grow long enough to plat it like a pirates beard.

Congratulations! Without a neck beard you're not a serious vaper.

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
Just recently Ive noticed that Ive started to get under peoples skin and cause them to respond in angry outbursts.
It wasnt like this when I didnt vape. I think it could be the vg because it didnt happen when I was vaping 60/40 vg/pg. I did however have a weeping/oozing rash on my forehead back then using pg.
Even my wife has been different towards me recently, she seems annoyed at me and on occasions quite hostile and mouthy.
Another thing thats happened is I grew a beard and Ive never done that in 55yrs! It only happened after I started vaping. Im not sure if I can continue vaping due to the hostility it brings out in people I interact with and the beards a bit itchy.

Aaah...it's obvious!! You've developed human contact sensitivity due to an ingrowing beard problem...no wonder those teeth are itching :lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread