Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
My teeth don't itch but there's another bad side effect that vaping tends to remove end of sentence punctuation causing these very long never ending sentences ever since I began vaping and posting into this forum it rears its run-on head not all the time but when you least expect it surprise and sometimes i have to refill the tank 2 or 3 times in one post man wait just a minute is there a letter for me or maybe a period or even a godless exclamation point that could let me stop and click the Post Reply thingy but time goes on minute by minute by minute I keep holding on to the possibility that the little dot will put an end to a long and winding road that leads me to you're probably thinking I spilled juice on the period key and that's why but I've spilled lots of stuff and spill the wine dig that pearl of wisdom teeth that are suddenly getting itchy but the impact is minimal because they are impacted and you should see when suddenly all the missing punctuation floods into a paragraph all I got is a paragraph and I realize you're not coming close to you I long to be close to the end but this vape is mad tasty and i'm still running on, running on empty running dry I need to fill it and so glad I can mix my own and maybe you could try adding some sens o dyne to meet you We're gonna bring a case of wine Hey, let's go mess and fool around you know like we used to

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
My teeth don't itch but there's another bad side effect that vaping tends to remove end of sentence punctuation causing these very long never ending sentences ever since I began vaping and posting into this forum it rears its run-on head not all the time but when you least expect it surprise and sometimes i have to refill the tank 2 or 3 times in one post man wait just a minute is there a letter for me or maybe a period or even a godless exclamation point that could let me stop and click the Post Reply thingy but time goes on minute by minute by minute I keep holding on to the possibility that the little dot will put an end to a long and winding road that leads me to you're probably thinking I spilled juice on the period key and that's why but I've spilled lots of stuff and spill the wine dig that pearl of wisdom teeth that are suddenly getting itchy but the impact is minimal because they are impacted and you should see when suddenly all the missing punctuation floods into a paragraph all I got is a paragraph and I realize you're not coming close to you I long to be close to the end but this vape is mad tasty and i'm still running on, running on empty running dry I need to fill it and so glad I can mix my own and maybe you could try adding some sens o dyne to meet you We're gonna bring a case of wine Hey, let's go mess and fool around you know like we used to

Channeling Joyce again? There's a pill for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread