Travel and Vaping Vaping on a motorcycle TAKE 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vaping on a motorcycle

To continue from where this was left off, I have some thoughts that might lead to a solution.

1 Venting fogging problem, happens when it is cool and moist out, many good helmets (only full face helmets are any good) come with an anti-fog shield that separates the volume of the helmet above your nose and chicks. I've had a couple of SHOEI that did work and you'd forget they are there.

2 POD on your helmet may not be a good idea, too heavy on one side and no good place to attach it in center. But the rider is attached to a machine that produces and has available plenty of vaping power, no need for battery, just a tank and a wire with a quick release plug. At 13.5v charging current and 3amps tripper fuse you have nearly 40w of power to your tank. If this is a problem drawing from your system in the day have your headlight off, I always did and if I did ever got stopped I could pretend it was burned. With a two headlight system I'd unplug the high beam and switch to hi-beam, if I was questioned I'd just switch to low beam and pretend he is crazy ;)

3 Maybe a relay button with a chewing switch. You bite you vape. Chin on the tank, dragging elbow and knee and vaping the slower guys away. Heee haaawwww...!!!

4 Most real helmets these days have so much venting vapor wouldn't last a milisecond even if it did crawl up your visor. It beats raining and freezing any day having vapor around your eyes.

Don't try it on a Harley, the e-juice will get all foamy from vibration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread