Travel and Vaping Vaping on a motorcycle

Status
Not open for further replies.

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Yeah, right after I started vaping I was thinking about the clear tube w/ auto battery. I ride a cruiser now w/windscreen so the wind is cut down, but I use a full-face so I can't vape w/ that.

I was looking at the 3/4 helmets tho. I don't want the privelidge of being the first vapor to die because of a big VG fog in my fullface,lol.

For us cruiser folks, I think definitely an auto batt in a cupholder. 3/4 helmet w/ windscreen to help things.

Laffs

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 28, 2011
    Texas
    I use a half helmet and smallish windshield on my cruiser, except in heavy rain or cold when it is a flip up. Don't think I'll have an issue with fog, not for lack of trying. :vapor:

I won't take the Omega on the bike, but will try the blue box VV at 5 and 6 to test the theory for ya, r77. Hey, it's a sacrifice for a friend that I can live with. :vapor: May lose vapor too quick not being able to wipe the smile off my face at not catching embers or burning paper in my eyes. :laugh:

Last edited:

GIMike

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    May 15, 2009
    Around OKC, OK
    I understand the seriousness of this and your concerns.

Yes it can be kinda stupid, but at the same time. After a day of volunteering at the animal shelter its a pretty tiring ride.

a vape or two here and there really helps me out.

its not always about how you ride, but also about those that drive around you.

I made it super easy for myself so that I can always keep my eyes on the road, and I vape only when I am in a clear

but thats just me.

Animals aren't as predictable as people. When you hit one doing 60, you'll understand what I mean. It stings a bit.

BoiseMike

ECF Veteran
    Apr 9, 2009
    Boise, ID USA
    Would the right bike be an ST1300 by any chance?

They arent joking....

They juST aint riding either the right roads or the right bikes.

Cause on the right road the laST thing that pops into my head is a nicotene blaST.

Of course it could be cause I'm an adrenelin junky and as uninterupted time increases so does my average speed!

Good one on the clear tubing though....I'll it would work better with an auto battery!

GIMike

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    May 15, 2009
    Around OKC, OK
    I am kind of surprised someone hasn't already. Just be sure to make it so a battery failure doesn't happen right next to your face at 100 mph lol.

Why wouldn't you just install a usb port on the handlebars and run a passthrough to your helmet? :) That way you could go from your bike usb port to the portable 6v lantern battery (26,000 mah) usb mod when you were done riding? :)

uba egar320

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 9, 2009
    WV
    Why wouldn't you just install a usb port on the handlebars and run a passthrough to your helmet? :) That way you could go from your bike usb port to the portable 6v lantern battery (26,000 mah) usb mod when you were done riding? :)

Idk lol. I keep all of my riding on the dirt. So vaping while riding isn't an option for me.

Denich

ECF Veteran
    Aug 27, 2011
    Ontario, Canada
    umm.. there arent any wild animals running on around on the "freeways" as you would call it. atleast not where im traveling..

Sure about that? ive seen everything from deer to coons on qew, 403 and 401 around gta, not often but they do pop up
    (the deer ran down an onramp at dundas and 403) and knowing our good old friend murphy they do tend to show up at the least convenient times.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread