Vaping v cigarettes

Ralphie1061

Apr 26, 2024
Whether you believe or disbelieve that another tenant over you under you beside you can smell vaping or not. It’s in the air. It’s got to go somewhere. It just doesn’t disappear ..if someone can smell it in their apartment coming from another apartment or another room they smell it. I live over a woman that smokes cigarettes for the last three days. I haven’t smelled anything. This is an ongoing problem since I’ve lived here since 22 and I have made, a lot of progress towards stopping it even though I haven’t smelled cigarette smoke for three days. I’m still stuffed up and still itchy so there’s definitely something in the air. There is no smoking in this building and tenants shouldn’t be smoking in their apartments. People need to think about other people that they live around and not just about themselves.. if you want to smoke get outside…✝️❣️

bombastinator2

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2023
It depem
nds on the juice flavoring, but in general yes. It takes longer though and as vape juice is water soluble it’s massively easier to clean. I had a room mate who inherited his mom’s house. She smoked in there for 20 years. He cleaned off a black chandelier using some pretty harsh chemicals (tar is literally tar) and was startled to discover it was silver. If you vape in an unventilated room for long enough it will begin to smell like bad air freshener. Wash the walls though and it goes away.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Whether you believe or disbelieve that another tenant over you under you beside you can smell vaping or not. It’s in the air. It’s got to go somewhere. It just doesn’t disappear ..if someone can smell it in their apartment coming from another apartment or another room they smell it. I live over a woman that smokes cigarettes for the last three days. I haven’t smelled anything. This is an ongoing problem since I’ve lived here since 22 and I have made, a lot of progress towards stopping it even though I haven’t smelled cigarette smoke for three days. I’m still stuffed up and still itchy so there’s definitely something in the air. There is no smoking in this building and tenants shouldn’t be smoking in their apartments. People need to think about other people that they live around and not just about themselves.. if you want to smoke get outside…✝️❣️
Welcome and glad you joined.

Users who are viewing this thread