Vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Mccrudden

Aug 23, 2020
I'm new here I have been vaping for over a year on 18mg vaping oil recently I have had been getting these fatigue moments where I can barely stand up and I'm losing my breath when this happens could this be popcorn lung? Been to the hospital and they said everything is normal but I don't feel normal at all advice would help

Hawise

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2013
AB, Canada
No. Popcorn lung would have ongoing symptoms and, despite the scare stories, doesn't have much relation to vaping in any case. Since you've been vaping for over a year, it's very unlikely your symptoms have anything to do with the vape.

It sounds like the best thing you can do is follow up with your regular doctor. If you're still worried about vaping, you could try giving it up for a while and seeing whether the symptoms continue.

James Mccrudden

Aug 23, 2020
Reduce your nic level and/or your power level.

eliquid contains 0 oil, it's all alcohols. Vape Juice or eliquid are the proper terms.
Yeah sweating servery out of my hands but I was smoking this homemade juice and this is when it started so I'm thinking that's it

Getting a little sweaty and nauseous too?

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    If you think this is vaping related, stop vaping to see if the problem goes away.

If you have trouble standing up and breathing, vaping isn't worth it. So you have to try eliminating things to see if you can deduce what the problem is.

Also, make an appointment with a doctor, not an emergency room (unless it gets so bad you think your life is at risk).

Reactions: HigherStateD

HigherStateD

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 11, 2019
    Phoenixville, PA, U.S. of A.
    There is this homemade one that there was meant to be thc in it and its ever since that its been here but it comes strong when I vape normal stuff so just going to give it up a while and see what happens thanks for the replies guys
    Aaand, yeah, sounds like the home made one was the problem. Perhaps lipid pneumonia? Course, I'm no doctor, and you should probably get at least 2 opinions from at least two people who graduated medical school, preferably starting with general practitioner a.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    Juice with 18mg nicotine It feels like I'm going to die literally everytime it comes it just comes and goes im going to make an appointment was reading up popcorn lung and I was getting symptoms

If it's a high PG juice, try switching to VG, and reverse if high VG. VG destroys me so I need to keep it relatively low (under 40%).

I'd definitely see a doc though to be safe.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    There is this homemade one that there was meant to be thc in it and its ever since that its been here but it comes strong when I vape normal stuff so just going to give it up a while and see what happens thanks for the replies guys

What are all the exact ingredients that you put in it?

THIS IS IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

James Mccrudden

Aug 23, 2020
    What are all the exact ingredients that you put in it?

THIS IS IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I bought it from someone so I don't know I've bottles here and I'm curious to find out what was in them thinking about sending them away to get tested

• Optimistic
    Reactions: stols001

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    I bought it from someone so I don't know

There you go. Stop vaping homemade juices of which you know nothing about. I bet there is some sort of oil in that juice, which is very bad.

Only vape juices from reputable sources.

When you see a doctor, make sure you tell him/her you were vaping juice designed for THC vaping. Otherwise you will start a controversy and make the nicotine vaping industry look bad, like all those people did back in October/November 2019.

Good luck

James Mccrudden

Aug 23, 2020
    There you go. Stop vaping homemade juices of which you know nothing about. I bet there is some sort of oil in that juice, which is very bad.

When you see a doctor, make sure you tell him/her you were vaping juice designed for THC vaping. Otherwise you will start a controversy and make the nicotine vaping industry look bad, like all those people did back in October/November 2019.

Good luck
    I was in hospital because I collapsed and I said it was because of the unknown substance i took i know its not vaping because I've been doing it years and I was healthy as but as soon as I smoked the homemade juice I've felt like this and still now feel like this just keeps coming and going

HigherStateD

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 11, 2019

Good luck
    As well as trying to get a diagnosis without giving the doctor all the info is not going to go anywhere good.

Be well, and don't vape or otherwise ingest anything you're unsure of what's in it.

HigherStateD

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 11, 2019
    I will do I just hope I survive this haha 5 days now its been like this
    If I were in your shoes, I'd first get a covid test, as I see the likely hood being your mystery juice, but assurance would be better than guessing. I've inhaled some nasty stuff in my day, and from my experience, as long as there wasn't anything too nasty in there, you should be ok, but please, take this as a life lesson. Four hours of "fun" isn't worth this.

• Agree
    Reactions: DPLongo22

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Go BACK TO THE HOSPITAL AND BRING YOUR BOTTLES. Please.

I doubt it's COVID I guess it could be but the hospital can TEST these bottles.

Also you seem remarkably cavalier about all this are you worried you will get arrested. IDK your location but most hospitals will NOT arrest you for seeking treatment for a drug related illness unless you were feeding the stuff to the kids or something. They will patch you up and go HOME

Please go in, I know about how many things slide when it comes to hospitals and if you are worried pick a busy ER and trust me they will JUST try to figure it out.

People don't die of Popcorn lung but they SURE AS HELL die from the stunts YOU just pulled.

GO TO THE ER BRING THE BOTTLES DON'T narc if you are SCARED and if you buy illegal stuff from folks you do not know WELL you are ASKING for at least trouble at worst to DIE. COME ON.

Anna

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread